Everything posted by Raithe
-
The Funny Things thread
To go with the musical interlude.. http://youtu.be/oi7KPDi_yQI
-
The Funny Things thread
Mildly amusing for a card game..
-
What are you playing now?
I woke up this morning and realised I both wanted to kill something, but also wanted to enjoy breathy female noises. Since I can't spend time with the girlfriend, I decided to meet my desires halfway, and replay Tomb Raider for a laugh. Now I kill things, skin animals, and hear breathy female gasps.
-
SW: The Old Republic - Episode VII (J.J. Strikes Back)
I thought I'd take the plung and picked up the Shadow of Revan. Ran through it with my SI, and I have to say it worked quite well. Especially the option to solo the big story point flashpoints as part of the arc. Although to be fair, if you're doing that, the support bot pretty much tanks through the whole thing - kind of like it turns into story/easy mode. But I will say, doing the "face revan" and having all those named faces turn up as your allies instead of some group of random people from group finder did have an interesting epic feel to it. Even if it did turn it into a lack of challenge. It would be nice if they gave that option for some of the other things. Ala the macrobinocular or corruption storyline arcs that end in Heroic 4+ that no-one ever wants to group for nowadays. I'd like to clear them away instead of having them stuck hanging there.
-
What's on the idiot box... Part 3
I'm still a firm favourite of the Nero Wolf Mysteries that ran at the start of 2000, Maury Chaykin and Timothy Hutton perfectly captured the lead roles. But yes, there's that holy trinity for tv produces isn't there? Cops (detectives) / lawyers / doctors - the standard that you can base nearly any show around.
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
Not so much as game news for the future, but an interesting look at things.. Dev Blog - Deus Ex HR - Level Design Philosophy
-
What's on the idiot box... Part 3
Brimstone was a rather damn good show. So good I tracked it down and made sure to get hold of copies of every episode that I could keep on harddrive... If only the fracker hadn't blown.
-
What's on the idiot box... Part 3
For the somewhat.. annoying.. Fox have picked up Lucifer to do as the latest comic to tv series.. but they're deciding to turn it into some form of police procedural with Lucifer working with the LAPD in some form... Law and Order: Infernal Abuse Victims? http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/foxs-lucifer-dc-comics-bruckheimer-767811 http://www.avclub.com/article/foxs-lucifer-series-will-be-crime-busting-soul-ste-215527
-
The Funny Things thread
50 Shades of Klingon?
-
The Funny Things Thread
- The Funny Things Thread
- What you did today
She's 66 at the moment. Heh, that came up when I pointed out to her that cancer is not an automatic death sentence these days.- What you did today
Well, my mother's heading in for a hospital appointment this afternoon and now we get to find out potential treatment options. Although , something she hadn't mentioned last week came out today: "It's always a good sign when you're leaving the hospital, and the doctor meets you in person to start pushing palliative care and handing you leaflets dealing with financial aid for death in the family."- The Funny Things Thread
- The Weird, Random, and Interesting things that Fit Nowhere Else Thread..
- What you did today
Tis a grim, grey and drizzling Monday here, and I had a fairly appalling nights sleep. Right at the moment I just can't really focus on what I should be doing, well, run through the lunch time pills and such for my mother, checked her oxygen tank and such like. But now I'm just having that sort of vacant state, I mean I should probably send some emails to poke some people about some potential work, and re-read some papers to job my mind on work-related matters, but I just can't find the oomph or mental processes to do so at the moment. I've got a stash of tv shows that I really should catch up on, but I simply can't seem to slide into a tv binge mood, nor can I seem to settle on reading anything. I guess it's an extreme case of the Mondays.- The Funny Things Thread
- Feminism
Or we could always throw in ... http://youtu.be/gkjW9PZBRfk- The Funny Things Thread
- The Funny Things Thread
- The Funny Things Thread
- New Scientific Discoveries, Part Deux
http://youtu.be/xynE-43trQg- The Funny Things Thread
Heh. io9 - Someone is writing the ultimate generic dystopian young adult novel Along with such gems as:- Movies you've seen recently
Looking like it could be.. somewhat entertaining: http://youtu.be/-x08iNZ8Mfc- Movies you've seen recently
I have to hold my hand up and admit, I quite liked Ollyphant's Agent 47. It was a fairly decent film adaption. I'd even say one of the best for video game to film. Not that it sets the standard high given most video game to film adaptions.... - The Funny Things Thread
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.