Everything posted by HoonDing
-
What are you playing now?
A recent thread here motivated me to retry Arcanum in the weekend, but again I couldn't get past Black Mountain mines and uninstalled the game. So now I'm playing some adventure games, awaiting TW2 and (lulz) Fable 3.
-
Dragon Age 2
I really can't think of anything good about the demo.
-
Bin Laden is dead
So that nuke is going to blow in Europe after all.
-
Mass Effect 3
ME3 in a nutshell:
-
Deus Ex 3
http://www.actiontrip.com/rei/scr.phtml?ca...manrevolution15 The guy looks like he stepped out of a K
-
GiantBomb Quick Look EX: Dungeon Siege III
Looking forward to seeing more games in this engine. Looks very good.
-
Rift
Any Europeans playing?
-
HBO's Game of Thrones
GRRM can beat around the bush as much as he wants, in the end it will still come down to "Chosen One reunites lands and beats back white hordes of doom". Unless he lets the Others win.
-
The Witcher 2
I should've stuck with Shani in my last Witcher playthrough just to spite CD Projekt with their "tasteful romance" BS. Besides, a playthrough with a butthurt sorceress at Geralt's side should be fun. Triss is leading Geralt on anyway. I hope another miracle happens and Yennefer returns from the dead.
-
Offical Website updates/expanded
So who's Katarina based on? Lindsay Lohan?
-
Offical Website updates/expanded
Reinhart = Rutger Hauer?
-
main difference between russia and usa
Thread needs more pics of Putin with tiger.
-
Previews
- Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim announced
Typical for Bethesda, the only unique item (aside from Daedric artefacts) was also the ultimate munchkin tool: the Staff of the Everscamp.- Deus Ex 3
Somebody call Mark Meer.- The Witcher 2
Not to mention she had been whipped.- main difference between russia and usa
- Layoff hits Obsidian?
Sad news, best of luck to those laid off. Zenimax would buy them in a jiffy in case of a worst case scenario.- The Witcher 2
I thought they could be turned off?- Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim announced
Clearly you never came across the Ring of Disrobing.- HBO's Game of Thrones
In that case, get out while you still can.- FO: NV (General Discussion)
I can't believe somebody hasn't made a poker mod yet.- Mass Effect 3
Was the removal of omnigel ever explained beyond Liara spouting "lol security upgrade" in LotSB?- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!
Looks like a lame Punisher rip-off.- What are you playing now?
She does look better in the Director's Cut. - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim announced