Everything posted by Lexx
-
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt [2015]
Thing is, it works with any other game. Just Witcher 3 was way too dark. Now that I could adjust the gamma it's a lot better, though. Just wondering why there are no contrast settings either.
-
What You Did Today Thread
Awesome. It's sunday evening and my bathtub just filled itself up with a lot of shtwater. Pipe must be clogged somewhere under me and when the family above me emptied their bathtub it all came up in my place. Already called someone about it and now I am waiting and hoping that someone will still come today... Man, I am just happy that it's the bathtub and not the toilet. In that case, the crapwater would be all over my floor now.
-
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt [2015]
Today I found out that I can actually adjust the gamma if I run the game in fullscreen (and not just window mode without borders). Man, that changes so much... I never really noticed before, but the game simply was too dark on my tv. Even at normal daylight the shadows were just like pitch black. Now that I've adjusted it (had to crank the value quite high, though), playing the game is much more fun, as it feels like my eyes are less strained. PS: It seems like the Blood and Wine dlc will be out in early june or something.
-
The 'Sidian Tyranny thread
This "psychopatic evil" always annoys the hell out of me. Sadly it's exactly the only evil stuff most games have to offer. I'll guess it's much easier to write / the writers don't like to think about anything deeper than that and the players usually don't care either.
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
If I had known this, I might have picked them up before!
- Fallout 4...
- Fallout 4...
-
Chris Avellone leaves Obsidian
Everyone loves a bit of drama.
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
Yeah, the soundtrack is awesome in general.
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
I don't like the graphic style and such. Even Interstate '82 - the sequel to '76 - was pretty bad already, imo. About Battletech, did they show anything of the game so far? Last times I've checked there only had been talking and nothing else to be seen.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
Considering the amount of money I've spend on crowdfunding projects, it's hardly "save money" and way more "I want to play this and would pay more for it to become real". And by now I am also out of crowdfunding mood. Something really good needs to happen before I'll consider participating again. For example a good HD remake of the old Interstate '76. That would get me again.- What are you playing right now?
It is. Also the rubber corpses are back... step into one and you drag it around like crazy. I felt so happy they fixed this in DS2 and now it is back. My god... why can't they fix this. Or are they trying so, so hard to make the game feel more like DS1 again?- The Kickstarter Thread
Does Fig even work? For me it felt more like a pipedream.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
style-wise I like Diablo 1 the most.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
I really hate how Blizzard has become all about comic graphics.- Movies You've Seen Recently Thread
I've watched Star Wars 7, and I think it is mostly ok-ish. I forgot most of the old movies, so I am not sure how good it is compared to them... but well, at least I didn't felt bored while watching, so I'll guess it can't be that bad. In any case, the movie had some really stupid moments and unused potential. Especially I think it's a shame they didn't used the crashed space ship stuff more... it made for a great setting.- The Weird, Random, and Interesting things that Fit Nowhere Else Thread
I fancy the stars on the ceiling. A little bit more discreet, good resolution and a tad more color / randomness and I would totally check this stuff out for real.- What are you playing right now?
Will there be a pc version of FFXV?- What are you playing right now?
I've reached lvl 30 in the Division. Purple and yellow items are falling left and right now. This is kind of what I don't like in the Division: Until you hit level x you only see white items, then at some point you start seeing green items, then a few level further the blues start to drop and whites rarely do.... It makes these items feel a lot less special, because they simply aren't... they just start to drop as soon as you've hit a certain level threshold and slowly replace the ones from before. The purples at high level are pretty much nothing but the white drops from your first level in a different color.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
No idea. I just know that people are talking about savegames everywhere.- The Funny Things Thread
I have no idea what this word is.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
In case you people missed it: The Banner Saga 2 is on Steam now and will be released in 3-something weeks. http://store.steampowered.com/app/281640/?l=german I've already looked for my old savegame. Though I actually forgot most of what I did by now...- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-03-25-that-dragon-cancer-has-not-yet-seen-a-single-dollar-from-sales But what if people watched the Let's Players and then decided this game isn't something that suits their taste, therefore didn't bought it themself? Can't blame the Let's Players here, imo. That merchandising stuff is something else entirely, though.- What You Did Today Thread
Heh, in germany you only have to be 18 to own a crossbow. Thought about buying one, but then I realized it's just one of these temporary hypes of me. - RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS