Everything posted by Gritino
-
What did you do today?
Watched that Pokemon game trailer. Probably not going to get it.
-
E3 2018 Thread
There's also another Pokemon game coming out next year.
-
I've really enjoyed PoE 2
Gritino replied to Gritino's topic in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire General Discussion (NO SPOILERS)I also might get Alpha Protocol because of this game.
-
In Defense of the Story
Wait, didn't you want to defend the story? I didn't mind Breath of the Wild's story. It basically allowed you to do things at your own pace.
-
E3 2018 Thread
We know at least one other game that's going to be at this year's E3.
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - VISUAL NOVELS ALLOWED
- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - VISUAL NOVELS ALLOWED
https://mobile.twitter.com/ChrisTapsell/status/1001632985391579136 "Three announcements to come: first, Pokemon Quest, a mobile and Switch hybrid, fully controllable by touch. Story up on @eurogamer which we'll update with more soon."- What game did you bought last?
Honestly, the game looks nice and all, but I can't play an RPG that doesn't give you the ability to make decisions that alter the story.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - VISUAL NOVELS ALLOWED
Beth's twitch stream has a Fallout figure against a background Fallout-themed standby screen. Since this is the day and age of... whatever... people are going crazy over it and watching absolutely nothing for hours. Paint Drying was a joke and a protest, this is for real. Oh well and Obsidian confirmed via Twatter that it's not them working on the new Fallout game. Assuming it even is a new Fallout. It might as well be Switch releases or remakes of the old games for newer platforms. And there's people who argue that the 80ies weren't the better decade to grow up in. Riiight. Actually, it's already confirmed by Kotaku that it's a new Fallout game.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - VISUAL NOVELS ALLOWED
Honestly, if you're spending a lot of time on Fallout 4, it probably did a lot of stuff right as well.I enjoy FO4 more than FO3 and New Vegas, but enjoy Borderlands 2 and Mad Max game more than any Fallout game. It's not even that I'm looking for action or shooting, I just wanted atmosphere. Avalnche's Mad Max seems to be a perfect balance of rpg, a great map, cars, action, exploration and shooting without the poor writing found in any Fallout game. Borderlands 2 on the other hand is an amazing rpg with a super linear story which is well thought out, addicitng gameplay and freedoms. I think Fallout games do the post-apocalyptic thing very poorly and I think this because they overthink such things and try to mix too many things into a blender. The finished product is a messy... mess. I guess I like games that are more focused. But yes, I did like Fallout 4 more than the other Fallout games. The structural building is a shame though and the crafting is unnecessarily awful as crafting tends to be in most rpg's anyway lol Cool. You'll probably like Rage 2 since that's being worked on by both Id and Avalanche.- Politics' Official Eighteenth Thread
Declassified Emails Reveal NATO Killed Gaddafi to Stop Libyan Creation of Gold-Backed Currency https://thefreethoughtproject.com/declassified-emails-reveal-natos-true-motive-topple-gaddafi-stop-creation-gold-backed-african-currency/- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - VISUAL NOVELS ALLOWED
Honestly, if you're spending a lot of time on Fallout 4, it probably did a lot of stuff right as well.- E3 2018 Thread
You forgot Nintendo.- Funny Posts - New and Improved with Same Great Taste
- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - VISUAL NOVELS ALLOWED
https://kotaku.com/over-140-000-people-are-watching-a-fallout-bobblehead-o-1826397799 It's a new Fallout game, folks.- I've really enjoyed PoE 2
Gritino replied to Gritino's topic in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire General Discussion (NO SPOILERS)I know this is a bit out of the blue, but how long was your first playthrough? For me it was something around 30 hours iirc. Wait, for PoE 2 or Tyranny? Tyranny. Deadfire between 50 and 60. Awesome. Thanks.- E3 2018 Thread
Well, whatever Bethesda is going to announce on their Twitch stream is probably going to be at E3. https://www.twitch.tv/bethesda- Update #48 - What's Next?
"What's next?" Obsidian working on the next Fallout game. …Too soon?- The Athenaeum - Reading updates and Literary Review from the Obsidian Elite (this means you)
Looks like I missed this thread lol.- The sales thread
Gritino replied to master guardian's topic in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire General Discussion (NO SPOILERS)Funny. I've been wanting to play Tyranny now that I've started playing Deadfire. I guess I'm not the only one.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - VISUAL NOVELS ALLOWED
- The Athenaeum - Reading updates and Literary Review from the Obsidian Elite (this means you)
Since the other book thread is dead due to going on for too long, I thought I'd make another one. Give some book recommendations or talk about what you're reading at the moment.- I've really enjoyed PoE 2
Gritino replied to Gritino's topic in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire General Discussion (NO SPOILERS)I know this is a bit out of the blue, but how long was your first playthrough? For me it was something around 30 hours iirc. Wait, for PoE 2 or Tyranny?- E3 2018 Thread
Yes, I could see it being a Fallout spin-off like New Vegas. Or maybe Fallout 4 for the Switch. There was also the rumor that there would be an 10th Anniversary Edition of Fallout 3 for the Switch as well. I can see there being some sort of Fallout update no matter what. I think Bethesda wants to make sure that this year's E3 performance is better than their last E3 performance.- E3 2018 Thread
why would that annoy anyone? It's a shallow game, Diablo with guns or whatnot. But I found it that type of genre fun. It was also great to play with my husband. That's it. ... in terms of E3, what about Bethesda? They put a pic on their twitter that seem to imply ... something. Not that I care much about them these days. What projects to they have in the works? lol Thanks. I understand that Borderlands has its own fanbase and I didn't want to offend said fanbase, so I gave a bit of a warning before I stated that I found the games to be boring. Wasn't there a rumor going around that there would be a "Fallout 5" revealed at E3? Or at least some sort of Fallout game? I certainly hope so. I'm not done with that franchise. Then there's Starfield, which has been rumored for a long time. Starfield is supposed to be an open-world game set in space. Other than that, Doom 2 perhaps? Bethesda did hype up their conference, but that could be nothing. - RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - VISUAL NOVELS ALLOWED
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.