Everything posted by alanschu
-
SEGA countdown
Yeah, but if there was an MP campaign you would be.
-
SEGA countdown
And that is the only thing that matters! If only they supported MP campaign though. I'd probably actually for once play an MP game with Llyranor, rather than just talk about it.
-
AFTERFALL - the new FALLOUT ?
I'd be surprised if it was someone that made games that did the website though. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> It was Feargus's sister if I am not mistaken who made the last incarnation of the BIS website. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Exactly. Unless she's a designer on the side as well.
-
AFTERFALL - the new FALLOUT ?
I'd be surprised if it was someone that made games that did the website though.
-
The Chosen One Chooses NWN2
I remember once upon a time your arguments would accuse people of lying for doing what you are doing now.
-
SEGA countdown
It could be. I suspect it's generic enough given how the game can play though.
-
The Chosen One Chooses NWN2
What???
-
SEGA countdown
Unlikely. You're not familiar with the Total War series?
-
The 6th of June will be the best holiday ever
Next, I suppose they'll be blaming the weather
- NHL
-
What happened to the pc version of Jade Empire?
Based on what?
-
What happened to the pc version of Jade Empire?
This I doubt. Linky?
-
Currently Listening To
Mambo #5 baby!! Ugh...that song was popular......yeesh.
-
Currently Listening To
Kor made me think of a different song with a similar title that I enjoy. The Kids Aren't Alright - The Offspring
-
Which is better?
I know what you meant. I'm just not so sure why disabling features would really keep things cool though, as the impression I get is that the chips are always working as fast as they can when doing most things in 3D. I'm not an expert on 3D hardware though. It just doesn't make much sense to me is all.
-
Which is better?
Actually, no. Memory-bit inferface "is king". <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Well, the bit interface is important, because with high speed, it improves the bandwidth. The bit-interface is just a puppet king for the true powerbroker: bandwidth As for "cooking" systems by playing on systems, I've never really understood that. I don't get the impression that my video card doesn't work as hard when I'm playing a game with lower video settings, as it's usually accompanied with increases in framerates and whatnot.
-
What happened to the pc version of Jade Empire?
I suspect a few years worth. Hopefully the game is still easy to find.
-
Which is better?
His isn't a laptop is it?
-
Which is better?
Unless things have changed, the biggest problem with onboard graphics is that they share the system memory. Not only does this leave less for the system, but it is typically much, much slower, and usually with a narrower interface. A double whammy of bandwidth limitations. You likely won't find many benchmarks of onboard video, because they have historically been so hideous to the point that no one would bother reviewing it. Any reviews with them are typically against other integrated systems. EDIT: And I agree with Deraldin...I have not seen much "cosmic" performance benefits with additional memory. The only performance boosts I have seen from memory improvements have been due to memory bandwidth.
-
The 6th of June will be the best holiday ever
Did they mean to pick the day of the largest amphibious landing of World War II?
-
how short is too short?
Only the US Xbox version was released at that time. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> They still need to have it done by then.
-
What happened to the pc version of Jade Empire?
No where in that article does it say that there was a PC version in the works.
-
What will happen to Jefferson?
Because they are console games naturally...
-
how short is too short?
Volourn did say "relatively."
-
how short is too short?
QA can be expensive. I imagine that's why it's not too uncommon for studios to not have it.