Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

alanschu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by alanschu

  1. Yeah, but if there was an MP campaign you would be.
  2. And that is the only thing that matters! If only they supported MP campaign though. I'd probably actually for once play an MP game with Llyranor, rather than just talk about it.
  3. I'd be surprised if it was someone that made games that did the website though. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> It was Feargus's sister if I am not mistaken who made the last incarnation of the BIS website. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Exactly. Unless she's a designer on the side as well.
  4. I'd be surprised if it was someone that made games that did the website though.
  5. I remember once upon a time your arguments would accuse people of lying for doing what you are doing now.
  6. It could be. I suspect it's generic enough given how the game can play though.
  7. Unlikely. You're not familiar with the Total War series?
  8. Next, I suppose they'll be blaming the weather
  9. NHL

    alanschu replied to Fionavar's topic in Way Off-Topic
    Oilers hold on to win.
  10. Mambo #5 baby!! Ugh...that song was popular......yeesh.
  11. Kor made me think of a different song with a similar title that I enjoy. The Kids Aren't Alright - The Offspring
  12. I know what you meant. I'm just not so sure why disabling features would really keep things cool though, as the impression I get is that the chips are always working as fast as they can when doing most things in 3D. I'm not an expert on 3D hardware though. It just doesn't make much sense to me is all.
  13. Actually, no. Memory-bit inferface "is king". <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Well, the bit interface is important, because with high speed, it improves the bandwidth. The bit-interface is just a puppet king for the true powerbroker: bandwidth As for "cooking" systems by playing on systems, I've never really understood that. I don't get the impression that my video card doesn't work as hard when I'm playing a game with lower video settings, as it's usually accompanied with increases in framerates and whatnot.
  14. I suspect a few years worth. Hopefully the game is still easy to find.
  15. His isn't a laptop is it?
  16. Unless things have changed, the biggest problem with onboard graphics is that they share the system memory. Not only does this leave less for the system, but it is typically much, much slower, and usually with a narrower interface. A double whammy of bandwidth limitations. You likely won't find many benchmarks of onboard video, because they have historically been so hideous to the point that no one would bother reviewing it. Any reviews with them are typically against other integrated systems. EDIT: And I agree with Deraldin...I have not seen much "cosmic" performance benefits with additional memory. The only performance boosts I have seen from memory improvements have been due to memory bandwidth.
  17. Did they mean to pick the day of the largest amphibious landing of World War II?
  18. Only the US Xbox version was released at that time. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> They still need to have it done by then.
  19. No where in that article does it say that there was a PC version in the works.
  20. Because they are console games naturally...
  21. Volourn did say "relatively."
  22. QA can be expensive. I imagine that's why it's not too uncommon for studios to not have it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.