Everything posted by alanschu
-
I'm getting a laptop
Get The Emperor! 14 lbs of portable gaming goodness. http://reviews.cnet.com/Eurocom_M590K_Empe...7-31841166.html
-
DM Client planned for same day as NWN2 release
You need to sell quicker.
-
Wow, because it worked in N.Korea!!
Don't tactical nukes already exist?
-
Time to start planning my new computer
Wooo, in other news. My computer is IN. Some assembly required
-
Time to start planning my new computer
I feel PCI-E will be around for a while yet. It's still new, and it's not in the interests of graphics chip makers or motherboard makers to redefine a new standard this early in PCI-E's lifecycle (unless of course the new standard sucked and was broken...which I don't think PCI-E is). I'm sure I'll regret it when some unexpected expense comes up
-
DM Client planned for same day as NWN2 release
I haven't seen anything about them commenting about it being horrible project mismanagement either. Your "proof" is that they stated it wouldn't need work. Which was prior to annoying little things like engine rewrites. Not surprisingly, when they change large parts of the engine (which was not originally planned), the original plan of not needing to work on the DM Client was no longer the case. We're both making educated guesses based on the information provided.
-
DM Client planned for same day as NWN2 release
We're both making suppositions.
-
Time to start planning my new computer
Especially when I have money and limited expenses. I guess I haven't said what I'm getting. Asus A8R-MVP Deluxe Athlon64 X2 4200+ ATI Radeon X1900 XTX (I couldn't say no to 3 X's. It's the latent porn addict in me!!! Oh, this was my stupid purchase ) 2x1GB of RAM As well as the other bells and whistles like DVD-RW and whatnot.
-
DM Client planned for same day as NWN2 release
My experience with programming, and the relatively short delay it is displaying.
-
Time to start planning my new computer
I went for the stupid decision Bok, so don't worry
-
DM Client planned for same day as NWN2 release
With respect to the DMC, it seems less like bad project management, and a bit more like finding unexpected issues.
-
NHL
Hey Kor, do you know when the tickets for Round 3 go on sale?
-
DM Client planned for same day as NWN2 release
OMG, INCOMPLETE PRODUCT!!! BOYCOTT!!
-
NHL
Ducks can't swim in oil either! I still can't believe we're in the Western Conference Finals! Wooooooo!
-
Quantic Dream officially announces Heavy Rain
John Romero taking away money from the project??
-
NHL
The important thing about the ice conditions is more humidity than temperature, so I'm not too worried. In other news, no bittersweet feelings in this one. I was sad to see Stevie Y probably play his last game. It was a good battle with the Sharks, but no big careers come to a close over there, so it's nothing but euphoria!! WOoo!
-
NHL
Oh, Buffalo and Edmonton in the Finals
-
NHL
THE OILERS WIN THE OILERS WIN OH MY GOD THE OILERS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Command & Conquer 3?
I preferred the commando as well. Something about the way Tanya spoke that irritated me. Plus, a silenced sniper rifle sounds cooler than the akimbo pistols.
-
Time to start planning my new computer
The thing is though, I hardly notice the level loads in games as it is, including Bloodlines. One game I could see it helping in is BF2 (assuming it's load time is related to file transfer), but I don't play it enough. They are good. But not worth the money IMO. EDIT: As for the Sims 2, that certainly is a compelling argument!
-
NHL
Then the Sharks would have gone up against Colorado, which would mean they'd probably have an easier time getting into the conference finals. But then they'd still have to face the Oilers in the Conference FInals
-
NWN2 hardware requirement
Uh huh.
-
NWN2 hardware requirement
And how many of those are required to play the game?
-
What are you playing now...
I assume by SOA you mean SoU?
-
NWN2 hardware requirement
Of course not!