Everything posted by alanschu
-
X-Com - the revenge?
It's up there with shenanigans!
-
Possible armageddon if deep impact not avoided
Ah. As I recall you and I disagree on the importance of the human race. I consider the survival of the species to be the only ineluctably worthwhile thing a human can pursue. I'm also rather fond of human beings. Whereas my recent impression is that you are not! I sure do enjoy living
-
Does a candidate's religion matter more than the issues?
So you're saying you don't necessarily believe human rights should be put to the side in the name of equal rights? Also, don't play victim. You do the same stuff, pretty much everytime you mention the word Christian. Don't blame us for painting yourself into a corner and being unable to scramble for some way to get out of it.
-
BugZ
I could see the benefit to some smileys no longer being available.
-
NHL
I have heard rumours that Huet is out for the season.
-
X-Com - the revenge?
Hey, I'm still flabbergasted at the Close Combat comparison I guess CC does have morale. But it's a Real Time WW2 Tactical Combat Simulator. It did have troop morale and destructable environments, though funky weapons (I'd say Fallout Tactics had its share of funky weapons though) and the ability to intercept enemy ships is missing. As is turn based combat consisting of individual soldiers.
-
Does a candidate's religion matter more than the issues?
I'm sure you would. How noble.
-
Who has been the best US president in recent years?
I have no idea. I think because he was right-wing and it's 'in' to bash the right-wing.
-
Does a candidate's religion matter more than the issues?
You said you value scientific research above equal rights? You'd have no problem if some people took you away and began testing stuff on you, as long as it was in the name of scientific progress? I mean, they could save lives by doing these tests.
-
Joystick
Seriously though. Movement towards an observer should cause a blueshift, and movement away from an observer should cause a redshift.
-
Does a candidate's religion matter more than the issues?
I'm sure these same equal rights are meaningless if policy was enacted that forced some parts of society to abort their unborn children in order to acquire fetus' for stem cell research. But hey, it's for scientific process.
-
Who has been the best US president in recent years?
So how exactly was this "letting AIDS happen?" AIDS still happens today as people have unprotected sex with each other, even after 15+ years of knowing about the disease.
-
Who has been the best US president in recent years?
So Reagan speaking up would suddenly have resulted in Africa being less infested with AIDS?
-
Does a candidate's religion matter more than the issues?
And you are in favour of that above all else, including equal rights?
-
Joystick
Don't you have that backwards?
- BugZ
-
Baldur's Gate - whole series for ten quid
I thought he made that pretty clear.
-
Who has been the best US president in recent years?
You cant mean this the way Im reading it. Elaborate please. What? Ignoring AIDS: The Reagan Years THE 40TH PRESIDENT: THE OPPONENTS; Critics See a Reagan Legacy Tainted by AIDS.... The Truth About Reagan And AIDS Reagan's AIDS Legacy: Silence Equals Death How exactly is that "letting AIDS happen?"
-
Does a candidate's religion matter more than the issues?
Scientific progress is more important than equal rights?
-
BugZ
I am :sad: that :sad: is not I'll give you your damned dirty quotation mark...but only this time!!!!!
-
Who has been the best US president in recent years?
What? As did the rest of the UN Coalition.
-
Movies You Have Seen Lately
What movies DO you like?
-
X-Com - the revenge?
Speaking of odd comparisons...
-
Here is an update on the soldier who refused to go!
And why would you assume that your bootcamp would be similar to the basic training of an Army soldier?
-
If a baby will grow up with Superman-like powers...
Didn't this thread already exist?