Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

alanschu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by alanschu

  1. How did you get that to happen? It looks like it's happening at a place where it doesn't really make much sense. I didn't really look around for it, but the only time I ever got Morrigan female female sex was when I broke by the game by warping around the world.
  2. If you have any strength buffs (I had a trinket that gave +2 to all), 25 strength works well because you get a new set of weapons with 27 strength. And spider, I recommend skipping the middle Two Weapon tree. It seems more geared to warriors than rogues IMO.
  3. The economic damages they cause society? What about the economic benefits they provide? Had EA not hired those 1500 people, where would they have gone? Because you seem to think that the layoffs results in 1500 unemployed people that don't go on to find other (potentially better) jobs.
  4. The questions came because you seem to indicate that you can't understand what all the fuss is about... Yet you yourself indicate that you played the earlier Call of Duty games "to death." It seems as though you CAN tell what all the fuss is about. I don't care for the Halo franchise, but that doesn't prevent me from understanding what it is that people like about it.
  5. Playing L4D2 demo. Good times good times :D
  6. I was also playing on normal, and might have been a higher level with more HP and stronger heals. I did have two healers on Alistair.
  7. Did some piddling away on behind the scenes website related stuff, and put in some minor updates across each of the pages. Am gonna check out L4D2 demo, and play some guitar too
  8. It is possible to heal the tank through the grab (as that is what my strategy entailed HAHA). My strategy may not be the most optimal
  9. I like Fallout AND MMOs. /disintegrates due to paradox
  10. As a game designer, do you think it affects anything if you can't understand what it is about Modern Warfare 2 (or the Call of Duty games in general) that is fun and appealing to people? I just figured that it'd be important for you to understand what it is about all games that people find interesting and so forth. Or is that outside of your expertise with your company?
  11. Yeah some definite DLC related issues.
  12. That's good. I have only once played through the DLC. (and only once through the main game anyways, and it was sans DLC). Although not everyone will have the DLC.
  13. Yeah I do, and Bioware is so far up the chain of EA that you'd be on crack to think this would effect them. So you think Bio is rated higher then Origin was? Origin was a long time ago too. And I'd probably say yes to your question anyways.
  14. I was messing around with my character as well...and found I had about 18 of them! I don't know!!!
  15. Aftermath and response post Dec 7 Still working on comments. Going slowly unfortunately
  16. LOL. I believe there's a version mismatch on the VC++ libraries. We're fixing this in an upcoming patch, but in the meantime this thread should help: http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/58/index/129194
  17. As far as I can tell there are 3. The regular edition (comes with Golem guy), and a standard collector's edition, and a digital collector's edition (comes with Warden's Keep instead of the map and stuff). I'm not sure what the Dragon Armor comes with. (yeah, a bonus perk for Mass Effect 2. I believe you also get the armor for your character in DA as well).
  18. I know you can definitely come back later if you are able to leave. I told that Dragon to eff off when it kept smoking me haha.
  19. Get the Collector's Edition. It will help my cause more
  20. In the mountain that holds the Urn, in the dragon caves, near the arcane warrior dude. Problem is, I'm running out of destroyable stuff. You should be able to go back. I know I went back, but that was after finishing up that plot. I can't think of anything blocking you. A pain in the butt to travel all the way back though
  21. Where are you? Most place you can come back to. Or you can dump off junk that you won't need that isn't worth very much to sell.
  22. The dwarf isn't related to DLC.
  23. that worked. is an encounter to honnleath... but not from honnleath. "I believe that random encounter is Warden's Keep only. " possibly, but it appears to happen only on the way to honnleath. odd. HA! Good Fun! It might be an encounter that occurs going to DLC of some sort. I'll ask around because I was under the impression we wanted to keep DLC self-contained.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.