Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My barbarian. Guess I am not doing it right...

barbarian

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Elric Galad

Elric Galad

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1160 posts
The stat system is very good mechanically. The only minor problem might be that Resolve could be buffed a bit. It seems quite easy to dump.

Currently, there is a reason why Crown of the faithfull might provide +25 Resolve without being totally overpowered...

Sonething like -3% to duration of negative effects (or +3% "negative status recovery speed to avoid very high resolve to be too strong) could be nice.
  • rheingold likes this

JerekKruger

JerekKruger

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2301 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Sonething like -3% to duration of negative effects (or +3% "negative status recovery speed to avoid very high resolve to be too strong) could be nice.

I like that idea. Fits with it being the defensive stat, fits thematically with the idea of having "resolve" and is fairly handy.

Another option would be to rebalance accuracy and deflection values for all enemies in the game (to make the few points you get get from Resolve worthwhile) and/or increase the importance of Concentration.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: barbarian

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users