Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Solid State Drive

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus

(9) Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1333 posts

Firefox

C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\(Random String.default)\

This is where Firefox's user profile data is stored in Windows 7. I don't remember exactly how transplanting the data into a new install works because it's been a while since I've done it myself, but I would imagine copying+overwriting the contents of the profile directory into whatever your new profile directory is in Windows 10 would work (this would also overwrite anything you have in your current Firefox profile, though, so back up anything you have there if necessary). Close Firefox before doing it, obviously: let me know how that goes if you try.

Edited by Bartimaeus, 07 December 2016 - 11:05 PM.

CoM_Solaufein

CoM_Solaufein

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 5112 posts
  • Steam:apocalypse_2000

Did something like that. Made a new profile, copied everything over and it works. Everything is now on my laptop.

• Bartimaeus likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users