Er... that's not a hunger strike

Walsingham

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23034579

Ian Brady "makes himself toast every morning" despite having been on hunger strike since 1999, his mental health tribunal has heard.

Brady is currently fed through a tube at Ashworth Hospital, but a nurse there said he is regularly given food and eats on "most days".

Obviously the guy is scum. From Wikipedia:

The Moors murders were carried out by Ian Brady and Myra Hindley between July 1963 and October 1965, in and around what is now Greater Manchester, England. The victims were five children aged between 10 and 17—Pauline Reade, John Kilbride, Keith Bennett, Lesley Ann Downey and Edward Evans—at least four of whom were sexually assaulted. The murders are so named because two of the victims were discovered in graves dug on Saddleworth Moor; a third grave was discovered on the moor in 1987, more than 20 years after Brady and Hindley's trial in 1966. The body of a fourth victim, Keith Bennett, is also suspected to be buried there, but despite repeated searches it remains undiscovered.

I just like the fact that he's _consistently_ worthless. No need to concede admiration for his staying power on hunger strike.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Well, according to Wikipedia he wasn't given a specific sentence on conviction, although the judge stated he would likely never be eligible for parole. (Or words to that effect)

I think it's because he was committed to mental hospital, as you say.

It's interesting that he is still trying to act out his demented power fantasies. He wanted to commit the 'perfect' crime originally. But ultimately he's just a pathetic fool, whose only standout feature is a set of appetites you might find in lower mammals, and a concomitant inability to control them.

All those lives taken away for this sorry sack of ****.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Damn that guy sounds like a real monster.

I feel like posting something a bit more positive, so I can read this thread without wanting to throw up.

bk1-1-1.jpg

• Like 4

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Damn that guy sounds like a real monster.

I feel like posting something a bit more positive, so I can read this thread without wanting to throw up.

bk1-1-1.jpg

God Save America !!!!

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Gott straff England!

My disguise is slipping!

-Elwood Blues

Damnit Wals, if I can post a pic of a sexy girl in an American Flag bikini, you can post one of a girl in a Union Jack or St. George's Cross bikini! Moar wimminz, less creepy child murderer who can't even hunger strike properly.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Damnit Wals, if I can post a pic of a sexy girl in an American Flag bikini, you can post one of a girl in a Union Jack or St. George's Cross bikini! Moar wimminz, less creepy child murderer who can't even hunger strike properly.

Seems to me we should just ask the mods to delete the creepy stuff and make this the "attractive women in flag-based swim wear" thread.

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Challenge.. Accepted.

UnionJack_zpsbbc38706.jpg

Since Wals hasn't had the chance to do so yet.. ;)

• Like 2

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Seems to me we should just ask the mods to delete the creepy stuff and make this the "attractive women in flag-based swim wear" thread.

I endorse this idea.

Can I ask we include flags of individual states in the Union?

-Elwood Blues

Challenge.. Accepted.

UnionJack_zpsbbc38706.jpg

Since Wals hasn't had the chance to do so yet.. ;)

On second thoughts " God Save the Queen"

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

North America in a nutshell.

canada-flag-babe-bikini.jpg

High-waisted-swimwear-women-font-b-ameri

mexican-flag-bikini-01.jpg

I haven't been able to find any pics of an Ecuadorian bikini. I am most upset.

Looking was fun though.

• Like 4

-Elwood Blues

I haven't been able to find any pics of an Ecuadorian bikini. I am most upset.

Looking was fun though.

Yeah, it took me forever to find a Canadian one that was worthy of this thread and was clearly Canada.

Perhaps we should go into the business of producing flag bikinis?

Edited by KaineParker
  • Like 1

german_flag_girl.jpg

2fc63_irish-girls-12.jpg

****, this is harder than I thought. Can we just start posting pictures of attractive women?

I've known a few models in my time and the dieting they put in before a major shoot or show makes most hunger strikes seem, well, not impressive.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I've known a few models in my time and the dieting they put in before a major shoot or show makes most hunger strikes seem, well, not impressive.

My colleague is of course referring to models of orcs, in lead. He doesn't know they never eat.

-Elwood Blues

My colleague is of course referring to models of orcs, in lead. He doesn't know they never eat.

Those too.

But seriously, law school? Dozens of models. It was the "popular thing" at the time.

Edited by Nepenthe

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Those too.

But seriously, law school? Dozens of models. It was the "popular thing" at the time.

Totally going in my Dr Who revamp.

-Elwood Blues

Perhaps we should find Dr. Who bikinis.

51226-black-magic_goldfish_2.jpg.jpg

056-175-viola-knot-bandeau-banded-bottom

rimini-9c-panos-emporio.jpg

lauren_london_wearing_pink_bikini.jpg

Much as I appreciate those pictures, I'm failing to note the bikini of country on them... ;)

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."