Pictures of your games

post-711-1210831343_thumb.jpg

The Adventures of Kiro Nippleflasher start!

Keep us posted!

I should continue the adventures of Hanbu the Tame some day.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I orginally planned to do just that, but I forgot how lazy I am.

Edit: Besides JE doesn

Edited by kirottu

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Stone Form or something? I remember the move where the character throws a stone and makes the enemy into rock which has a small tree growing was just about the only move worth making in the game. That and Mirabella.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

If only there was an easy way to show pics of Phantom Hourglass...

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Hah, I have exact same editions of AoM, Warcraft, Rome Gold and Generals.

kirottu said:

I've always thought city building sims a subset of strategy games. Particularly Impressions/Tilted Mill games, since, ever since Ceasar 3, you can control armies in them.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

I would rather call it a subset of god games, but really all genres should be seen as independent as they're all to different to be subsets of each other. You can control armies in Mount & Blade and I doubt anybody, possibly excluding people who are insane, would call it a strategy game. There is also the point that the army-control part in all Caesar III was absolutely terrible.

sporegif20080614235048aq1.gif

Uh, well it comes to preferences in the end, then.

I too hated the army control in Ceaser 3 and Pharaoh, but in Zeus:MoO it was already very decently executed. Anyway, I've always thought that "strategy games" included a wide scope of games, everything from god games to 4x and from rts to city builders. Gaming biz generally included anything where the player either a)uses resources to build and conquest or/and b) has command over units under the apellation "Strategy", so I've usually went with that. But the actual definition of the term and its scope is anyone's guess.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

Feel the Holy Flame.

Too bad they don't do the fire dance like in Fallout.

Looks like you are crouching... backstabbing with a flamer? :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

How can I take screenshots in Bloodlines? My usual printscreen method does nothing

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Are you on Vista? If so, I have not figured out how to make the hotkey work - however, if you are using XP, try F10. :)

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Thanks, I'm XP user :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Feel the Holy Flame.

Looks like you are crouching... backstabbing with a flamer? :)

I was sneaking up on him. The first strike of fire didn't kill him so I had to fire at him again.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Feel the Holy Flame.

Looks like you are crouching... backstabbing with a flamer? :p

I was sneaking up on him. The first strike of fire didn't kill him so I had to fire at him again.

...Come on baby, light my fire

Try to set the night on fire...

The flamer is nice. I just wish it was available a bit earlier in the game :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

:sorcerer:

yay, Ocean House :sorcerer: