Sign in to follow this  

It's in the content warning, so probably? I seem to remember hearing that rendered male genitalia are confirmed, probably for NPCs in the bathhouse.

Is this a big deal?

Anyone ever seen the uncensored version of the first Dragonball? It shows Goku's ****. Also in Breath of Fire 4 at the start you see Ryu's ****.

nowt

They have an orlan swinger club & bar on the Black Isle named "Furnicula". I'm sure you can see naked orlan women there.

• Like 2

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

They have an orlan swinger club & bar on the Black Isle named "Furnicula". I'm sure you can see naked orlan women there.

Bring back Big Durmsey.

The Sharmat on Sensuki:

"It is not Baldur's Gate 3 he yearns to play. It is the experience of playing Baldur's Gate for the first time."

It's in the content warning, so probably? I seem to remember hearing that rendered male genitalia are confirmed, probably for NPCs in the bathhouse.

5ARY5gJ.jpg

• Like 2

:blink:

• Like 1

Hey. Some of them are cute.

Portrait_Mirke_lg.png?version=37a7546a05

Unfortunately human female characters was a 5.5 million dollar stretch goal so they won't be included in the game. All humans will be male, all female characters will be non-human. Nudity will be randomly unlockable through loot crates which may apply to any character in the game.

Edited by algroth
  • Like 4

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire

Unfortunately human female characters was a 5.5 million dollar stretch goal so they won't be included in the game. All humans will be male, all female characters will be non-human. Nudity will be randomly unlockable through loot crates which may apply to any character in the game.

I heard that there will be unlockable nude skins of varying rarity, and an market in which we can trade them for real world money. I got one an going to make a lot of money trading rare nude skins.

• Like 2