Patch 1.2.7 Rise of the Goblins!

Hello, dear team

The game won't allow me to play Rise of Goblins Comp. for free, but takes me to the Store instead. Tried to relogin a couple times, nothing works.

I've purchased Obsidian Edition and linked my account across Steam/Android/Asmodee long time ago.

My PFID-E1CF77119F390145

p.s. I've also sent a message to obsidian support pals, but last time it took 2+ weeks to fix my account.

Tried to log into my Steam account.

Same story.

Goblins are not available to play via Steam too.

For me the Goblins were in the steam... hmm.

Check out the dls section in the Steam for your Pathfinders adventures. The Goblin 1 should be in there if everything is ok. If it is not in there, then there is some account problem and you should contact the Obsidian support via email.

Support@obsidian.net

Edited by Hannibal_PJV

Check out the dls section in the Steam for your Pathfinders adventures. The Goblin 1 should be in there if everything is ok. If it is not in there, then there is some account problem and you should contact the Obsidian support via email.

Support@obsidian.net

It's quite funny, you know... The Goblin DLC is listed as "owned" @ Steam. Still, the game itself is unaware of this fact and takes me back to the Store. Ofc I've informed the support team. Hopefully it won't take another decade to fix.

This is just weak.

Support@obsidian.net

It's quite funny, you know... The Goblin DLC is listed as "owned" @ Steam. Still, the game itself is unaware of this fact and takes me back to the Store. Ofc I've informed the support team. Hopefully it won't take another decade to fix.

This is just weak.

There is no steam account associated with your PFID. Are you sure this is your ID?

• Like 1

Support@obsidian.net

This is just weak.

There is no steam account associated with your PFID. Are you sure this is your ID?
Sure it is!

It's a long story, dear team! Let's check my old support related mails...

My PFID used to be Raisty #5562 -

E1CF77119F390145 (Android) when I started playing.

Then some time (1-2 weeks) from Steam Obsidian Edition merge my Android part of a profile suddenly changed to Raisty #4790 and PFID-710B25AFC1768E46 (Android). Steam account stood fine though, as Raisty #5562.

Then I got in touch with a support team, since the android profIle was BLANK and you got all of my stuff and my #5562 account back to Android.

Then I linked Android with Asmodee and AGAIN had my account changed to Raisty #8800 and PFID-E1CF77119F390145.

Also, the default account (via Steam) shows the Raisty #number (can't recall the exact number right now, something like 8xxx), which is different from all the above, and I have to log into Asmodee to get back to my correct Raisty #8800.

And neither of them has access to Goblins...

So much struggle, you guys...

I should thank you for all your support, so thank you so much! But, afterall, I've said my thanks by purchaising the game at the first place.

Hey Raistl1n, we saw some interesting stuff on your account.

I am sending my new apprentice, Darth MrBishop. He will... take care of you.

-F

I can testify in front of all the Gods, Old and New, that I, from my end user side, had literally nothing to do with the "interesting" part.

Please, ping me any time if I can somehow help you to sort things out (e-mail, steam name, dates of purchase, anything)

I indeed felt a great disturbance in the Force.

UPD: Sent a clarification e-mail to support@obsidian. I appreciate the pleasure you brought me by releasing Pathfinder Adventures @mobile and the joy you brought to the gamers. I'm willing to provide any information from my side to help you find the real cause of the "interesting" part of my profile.

Edited by Raist1in
  • Like 1

WIll the new campaign be available as a gold purchase at some point? I would like to play it, but I simply don't have any money to invest on games at this point (no, not even 6 euros). I'm sorry if I'm not contributing financially, but that's that.

I Also would like to know if the treasure card culling is back or not. It was turned of temporarily in the previous patch and there was some tinkering to it coming. But release notes does not mention it, so is is still delayed or ...?

The cull is back on.

Is there any info how the culling works now?

Indeed - it's certainly not functional in "Collection" (née Vault), where/how it used to be.

Indeed - it's certainly not functional in "Collection" (née Vault), where/how it used to be.

We're talking about the auto-salvage that got implemented during the Steam release.  Manual salvage is still gone, and the temporarialy-relaxed limits are back to their original values.

Here is my best guess as to what's going on right now.

Ok so the culling is back, but the real question is what is the verdict on our cards in deck management that exceed the amount in the collection? In a party of 2, I have 2 healing poutices, 1 copy on each and they aren't disappearing.

The culling is back, and that's fine and good, but what good is it if it doesn't affect decks at all?

Edited by aznxknight

We're talking about the auto-salvage that got implemented during the Steam release.  Manual salvage is still gone, and the temporarialy-relaxed limits are back to their original values.

Here is my best guess as to what's going on right now.

I'm terribly sorry guys, the old code containing the old limits snuck back into production. I've changed it back yesterday as soon as it was reported on the forums so your cards should not be culling now. To all those affected during the brief period it was online, please contact me.

Also, we are working on a better alternative to filter out cards you don't want to add into your deck. Unfortunately, it's not high on our priority list at the moment. 

• Like 2

I'm terribly sorry guys, the old code containing the old limits snuck back into production. I've changed it back yesterday as soon as it was reported on the forums so your cards should not be culling now. To all those affected during the brief period it was online, please contact me.

Also, we are working on a better alternative to filter out cards you don't want to add into your deck. Unfortunately, it's not high on our priority list at the moment.

Well, anybody who has logged on since the "Goblin" drop will potentially be affected. How will we know whether we've lost cards? There's been no point visiting the Collection since the new version 'cos there's nothing you can do there, so what's the point of tracking card numbers - I used to cap any treasure card to a max of 3 copies regardless of rarity, unless it was super-useful (Lamillar Armour and +1 Spiked Chain for example), now I can't manage card numbers so I almost never visit the Vault.

That is true. I personally don't have faintest clue how Many of each card I have. I personnally managed it so that I did have two of most cards and one of those I did not want to see, but keep one for having as an collection and 6-8 of those really usefull... so kinda Gaming the system...

• Like 1

Has anyone played goblins on Legendary? Does it unlock any special reward?

I have just finished Goblins on Legendary.

Received the special card "Burn Everything". Went to find it in my Collection, saw the total number of cards increased by +1. Used to be 1812/1858, became 1813/1858.

After a while I went to check another card out and... I still have 1812/1858, and the "Burn Everything" card is not present in the Collection anymore. Then again, after a while the Collection shows 1813/1858 cards in it, but the target one is not present under the "Spell 1" pane)

Raisty #8800

Edited by Raist1in
  • Like 1