3.06 Live on Steam, GoG, and Origin

Patch 3.06 is now live on Steam, GoG, and Origin (Mac store should be coming next week).

This is a small patch addresses 3 issues:

• Fixed the assign/recall button on the Stronghold Adventure UI.

• Fixed Nightshroud missing its DR reduction. This fix will only work on games that haven't acquired the weapon.

• The White March Part II instruction popup will no longer be shown after the first save-load in a new campaign.

• Like 4

Apologies about the large download. The way Unity handles any changes to code (no matter how small) is that it rebuilds a large chunk of the game and repackages it all together. The patch doesn't change the size of the game on your hard drive, but it is a big download.

• Like 1

it's 3.7Gb of download for me in Gog

I'm also playing trough GOG/Galaxy and the update is also 3.7GB

Which in my world is huuuuge :)

Let's say you got a single crack on your wooden floor. In order to change the broken panel you need to dismantle half of the room.

The patch is the new panel, the lots of gigs to download is half of your room.

• Like 1

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

As much as I like Gog, or at least the idea behind Gog, I gotta say that my steam collection is growing while my Gog collection has definitely hit a plateau. Which, while a pity makes sense. Steam just works...

Edited by rheingold

"Those who look upon gods then say, without even knowing their names, 'He is Fire. She is Dance. He is Destruction. She is Love.' So, to reply to your statement, they do not call themselves gods. Everyone else does, though, everyone who beholds them."
"So they play that on their fascist banjos, eh?"
"You choose the wrong adjective."
"You've already used up all the others.”

Lord of Light

As much as I like Gog, or at least the idea behind Gog, I gotta say that my steam collection is growing while my Gog collection has definitely hit a plateau. Which, while a pity makes sense. Steam just works...

For me it is the opposite, my gog library has grown to 241 games and I've bought almost nothing on Steam in the last year or two. For how new GOG and Galaxy is I find it works very well and the pace of improvement is rapid.

• Like 1

For me it is the opposite, my gog library has grown to 241 games and I've bought almost nothing on Steam in the last year or two. For how new GOG and Galaxy is I find it works very well and the pace of improvement is rapid.

Ditto. My intention was to have 2-3 games on GoG, and somehow it just multiplied :sorcerer: 

• Like 1

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...