Could you explain your equipment choices? Why are you keeping the Unlabored Blade?
- None as I picked up Godlike race.
- Ã„ru-Brekr for first part of the run, because I like every move speed boost and I think it is a good trade off between resistance without a losing too much recovery speed
- Blaidh Golan for the dragons fights at the end, because it has a low recovery speed penality and it can save your life if you are locked down in a stun or prone (the DR loss does not make much different on huge dragons hits)
- Boots of Stealth on the first half of the run when doing stealth moves and Shod in Faith during fights for the healing.
- Boots of Speed, because mobility is essential for a rogue !
- Concelhaut's skull, is there any other pet that actually does something ?
- Ring of Changing Heart, for its Dominate ability with 2 charges
- Gwyn's Band of Union, because Intellect is my favorite attribute ! Be careful when Instill Doubt triggers, because if you are under Shadowing beyond effect, this will get you out of stealth ! (Same for Shod In Faith)
- The Ring of Wonder, a life (run) saver with Second chance when you play with Trial of Iron
- Lilith's Shawl, for preception bonus and its faster to get than the Mantle of Excavator
- Manipulation gloves, when you must disarm traps and open locked chests
- Rotfinger Gloves, definitely my favorite gloves because it gives you a double debuff for Sneak attack and Deathblows (and it spreads around!). Also for the AoE ability which you lack a lot as a rogue !
- Looped rope, +20 defense on all very annoying attacks is interesting, even more when you drop defensive attributes like I did in this run (Constitution and Resolve)
Weapons set 1
- We Toki, for the prone ability
- Godansthunyr, for the stun ability
Weapons set 2
- Unlabored blade, mainly for its Healing Chain ability (2 charges, that helps healing yourself during fights)
- Steadfast, for a few moves that requires Immunity to Frightened and Terrified
For most of the fights I used the Weapon set 1. The only fight where I switched Godansthunyr with Unlabored blade was against the Alpine Dragon because it is immune to stuns (also the dagger probably have the highest accuracy in the game).
There is also at the begining of the Llengrath fight where I put weapons set 2 on, because it allows me to have 116 accuracy on Dominate so whatever your roll is, it 100% guarantees at least a graze against the Bog Cult Apprentice (he has 100 Will). Also the Steadfast prevents you from being Frightened which could make your accuarcy drop to 106.