Not receiving full reward from store purchase

PapaBear

Question

Hi all,

New to the forums and I'm here, as I have encountered a slight problem.

Information listed below, as per bug report request:

General (For all issues)

• What device type are you on? Android
  • What version of the OS are you running? Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
  • What model is the device? Galxy Note 4
  • What is your PFID#? #9016

Store Issues

• What products were purchased?  The 'Faith' Special Bundle - for Clerics and Paladins
  • What products are missing (if any)? The 25 Treasure Chests, Shiny Legion Dice and Cards

I purchased the 'Faith' (sorry I can't remember the name of it) Special Bundle today (11.10.16) and the money for it has been taken from my account. However, the game froze on the 'Please wait, while we add...to your account'. I figured, something had gone wrong, cause other things I have bought in the past, have always been pretty instantaneous.

So I restarted the app but nothing was showing, within the store page, but the option to purchase said bundle is no longer there.

Now I actually assume, that the dice and cards etc.. are 'findable' via opening chests, rather than just being added to my game straight away? However, I haven't got any chest too open...

I have restarted my phone, as well as tried clearing the cache but to no avail.

Any thoughts, guidance or help would be greatly appreciated

Warm regards

Papa Bear

Edited by PapaBear

19 answers to this question

Hey everyone,

We're looking into why some purchases are not being processed correctly. Please email support@obsidian.net with your PFID# or Username #xxxx and a copy of your receipt. It would be helpful if you also included how you purchased the items. (Google Wallet, Credit, Debit, PayPal, etc).

Thanks!

• Like 1

Contact the Obsidian customer Service and They can check the purhase from there. Also Aarik D has been most helpfull in these cases.

http://forums.obsidian.net/user/154743-aarik-d/

They need to know you pfid, time of purhace and most propably you store account Name/adress and the receipt.

Edited by Hannibal_PJV
  • Like 1

Hey everyone,

We're looking into why some purchases are not being processed correctly. Please email support@obsidian.net with your PFID# or Username #xxxx and a copy of your receipt. It would be helpful if you also included how you purchased the items. (Google Wallet, Credit, Debit, PayPal, etc).

Thanks!

Hi Aarik D,

First off just wanted to say thank you for your help, with this matter. I would also like you to know that the issue has been resolved on my end.

Lastly, I tried emailing support@obsidian.net on three seperate occasions, via two different email address' and each one bounced back with a failure to send. However, each one was via the android Pathfinder app playstore option 'Send Email', I did check the email address and it read right but not sure why the emails are failing to send but thought it should be something I'd bring to your attention.

Thank you again to yourself and Hannibal_PJV and I hope Bigbanjobear's problem has been resolved with the same success as mine.

Warm regards

Papa Bear

• Like 2

I literally just made this purchase in the last hour and I'm missing the cards and dice. :(

EDIT: I got this from Customer Service and it fixed my problem:

Thank you for contacting Obsidian Entertainment Support. My name is Aarik and I will be assisting you with your issue today. Sorry for the troubles, after looking into your account, I do see that you have purchased the Tools of Faith and Devotion bundle and all. The dice is in your inventory and the cards are in your vault. Just restart your game and they should appear correctly. As for the buried treasure, the special offer only appears if you haven't purchased anything from the game for 10+ days. So since you have purchased the bundle, the buried treasure vanished. Don't worry, it will reappear if you don't many any purchases for the next 10 days! Please let me know if you are still having issues.

Edited by junior6288

Hey everyone,

Thanks!

Hi Aarik D,

First off just wanted to say thank you for your help, with this matter. I would also like you to know that the issue has been resolved on my end.

Lastly, I tried emailing support@obsidian.net on three seperate occasions, via two different email address' and each one bounced back with a failure to send. However, each one was via the android Pathfinder app playstore option 'Send Email', I did check the email address and it read right but not sure why the emails are failing to send but thought it should be something I'd bring to your attention.

Thank you again to yourself and Hannibal_PJV and I hope Bigbanjobear's problem has been resolved with the same success as mine.

Warm regards

Papa Bear

No joy for me yet.

Update: Issues has been resolved! You should now be able to purchase the Limited Time Tools of Faith and Devotion with no problems! If you were charged for the item and didn't receive it, please refer to the post above.

Thanks everyone! 

Just bought it and still had the problems. 

PFID- 2D5B7D09D6191C4C

not sure what else I should do. :x

Hi, the same thing happened to me. I have emailed support with my pfid and reciept but heard nothing back. Any idea how long they take to reply. I love the game but I won't be spending another cent on it until I get what I paid for or a refund.

That's fair enough. I wasn't been funny it's just that I work for a tech company and we are a lot smaller than Obsidian and we provide 24x7 support for our products. I have no problem with people having the weekend off. However, an automated response may be an idea to let people know that their issue will eventually be looked at. Anyway thanks for your response and it's good to hear that they do follow up on the support issues.