The Funny Things Thread

Rosbjerg

Sheen for President 2020? See if SJFs can be triggered into an early grave through intense rectal pain?

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

C'mon Ron Perlman already announced he'll be running in 2020. He's got my vote already and I'm not American.

Also..

One of the reasons for this election:

Millennial Pollster: 'Who are you planning on voting for for President? Hillary Clinton or the Fat, Funny Looking, Fascist, Misogynistic, Homophobic Nazi?'

Undecided: 'I'm planning on staying home and washing my hair.'

Pollster: 'You fascist! You aren't going to vote for the FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT? HOW DARE YOU? DON'T YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS? TRUMP WILL LITERALLY ROUND UP TRANSGENDER MINORITY BABIES AND EAT THEM ON A SPIT! HILLARY WILL CAUSE MANNA TO FALL FROM THE SKY AND EVERY RAIN WILL BE REALLY GOOD MERLOT!'

New Trump supporter: Goodbye. (Click.)

Pollster: Haven't found any Trump supporters but Hillary's numbers are down compared to The Messiaaaaaaahhhhhh!

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Sheen for President 2020? See if SJFs can be triggered into an early grave through intense rectal pain?

Martin Sheen would rock as president. With seven (?) seasons of the West Wing under his belt he's probably the most qualified of all the celebrities for that position. 

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

v4oo82j1udyx.png

DPvlyO03v9RSK4y4R1lMWcUsdJe-fzgzzQHGGRGZ

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

i was hearing in the news that the mute-deaf association posted on it's facebook page about an event they organize for their members and some people (either trolls or just dumb) posted voice comments about it

-Teknoman2-

4W3v12V.gif

• Like 8

-Teknoman2-

That Plato's Cave t-shirt literally killed me.

ah, poor bardebeat. we knew him/her for such a short time and now he is dead.

he is cold and dead and nevertheless still posting.

is literally only one responsible thing for us to do in this situation

angry-mob-at-frankenstein-castle.jpg

literally.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 2

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)