Daily Gold Purchase not functional

Eofkent

Question

I purchased the $1.99 daily yesterday and did not receive anything. I waited until today thinking that it requires a day and still nothing. I checked my iTunes account and my card was billed for $1.99. Please advise.

Gamecenter name: Eofkent

Thanks!

15 answers to this question

You should have gotten the first batch right away when you purchased.  For the following days, you need to go to the store home page and click the button there to pick it up.  Does this button not indicate you own daily gold, either?

I received nothing and the app does not indicate I have even made the purchase.  When I go to the store it still advertises "sign up for daily gold" and when I go to the gold tab I can buy it again for $1.99.  The purchase did go through, however, as my card was charged.

I would very much like a reply from Obsidian please.  I PM'd a developer and have, as of yet, received no response.

You should have gotten the first batch right away when you purchased.  For the following days, you need to go to the store home page and click the button there to pick it up.  Does this button not indicate you own daily gold, either?

I got the initial gold, but the next day the button on store home displays: 24:35:07 as time, counting down. How can a daily gold countdown timer show more than 24 hours?

Same issue here.  Bought the daily gold, and got the initial 200 gold for the day I bought, but after that, I haven't received anything, and it has been 2 days now.  The timer keeps resetting (currently on 19:14:40), but he days listed on the Gold screen remain at 29 Days Remaining.  I've restarted my iPad Air 2 a couple of times, and logged out and back into Game Center several times.

I purchased Daily Gold before the weekend and received nothing at all. I have been watching for a patch and scanning these forums looking for a mention of a general solution but nothing. Is this something I have to contact Obsidian directly about like the Season Pass players or should I continue to be patient?

Contact the team. It is common problem when the game hapens not to be Connected to the game Center of play Center that the purhace can not be Connected to the game account. The purhace goes to play or google store (different place than the game account) so it will work always... Even when the game logging is not on.

Edited by Hannibal_PJV

You should wait. Currently, the timer counts down to zero, but then instead of letting you pick up the gold, it just starts counting down from 24 hours again. AFAIK it's not possible to collect the daily gold in the current 1.0.3 version.

At least for me, it looks like the timer reaches 0 at 3am EDT (0700 or 0800 UTC - I forget how daylight savings affects this)

I purchased the daily gold awhile ago and I notice if I collect my gold near the end of the day I will not get gold the next day. The timer will say 1 hour 23 minutes after I collect the daily gold but then the next day at lunch it will say 14 hours. I have also had it say over 24 hours. The bummer is that most of my play time lately has been late so I lose out on gold every other day. Otherwise it has been great fun. Thank you for the App and keep up the great work.