Valsuelm

Vote or Die, who would it be?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump

• Donald (US Resident)
    • Donald (Foreign Spectator)
    • Hillary (US Resident)
    • Hillary (Foreign Spectator)

Personally I'm just praying the FBI indicts the **** out of Hillary so none of us have to suffer through "so do you want to be dipped in a vat of acid or roll around in molten hot broken glass for a while" come November.

You dont think if there was real evidence against Hilary the FBI would have charged her by now?

You seem to foolishly believe the FBI has any integrity.

Yes I trust the FBI, thats why I supported Apple assisting them with the backdoor access to there devices  :geek:

Ah yes, supporting pure evil you are there. Realize it though you may not.

Well considering the fact I dont really believe in the word " evil " that doens't bother me  -_-

Take a group like ISIS, I dont describe them as evil but barbaric, medieval , vile , brutal and reprehensible are all preferred words 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

12987026_10156853718225541_3424636519686

Still not as nightmarish as Hillary moutheyes

Hillary-Clinton-with-Mouth-Eyes--35016.j

ea0853aa56493bc3c5f39f456dbff8f1.jpg

Sleep well, Obsidiant Forumites.  Sleep well.  :fdevil:

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

31A017D600000578-0-image-a-66_1456617204

aWUdkxnO8v.jpg

I'll raise you Trumpillary.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Can we talk about how at this rate, the hall of Presidents is either going to gain some smug a-hole with a hairdo that has a mind of it's own, OR the first woman president in our history is likely to also be one of our most corrupt presidents ever?

Both are embarassments to history. One just downright LOOKS like a joke, the other doesn't exactly do the honor of being the first woman president any justice.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Can we talk about how at this rate, the hall of Presidents is either going to gain some smug a-hole with a hairdo that has a mind of it's own, OR the first woman president in our history is likely to also be one of our most corrupt presidents ever?

Both are embarassments to history. One just downright LOOKS like a joke, the other doesn't exactly do the honor of being the first woman president any justice.

What I find embarrassing is your constant attacks on Clinton as if you know what you talking about 

" most corrupt president ever "   :lol:

I dont suppose you could name  just 3-4 bullet points why she will be a embarrassment to history and no I dont want to read several pages of your normal posts ...just bullet points ?

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

What I find embarrassing is your constant attacks on Clinton as if you know what you talking about 

Oh ho ho ho here we go.

Bruce let's get two things straight:

You are not a US citizen. You are some guy in South Africa who sucks America's **** even if we're doing something terrible, and you've got some weird hang-ups with women. Little surprise you love Clinton.

Second, this is my Godfather. (Michael Winter) He died about 2-3 years ago. You may not know this about him, but he worked under the Clinton administration. You can google his name and find evidence for this, such as this page here where the timeline of his work in the government co-aligns with Bill's time in office. He was picked out specifically because of his activism in the name of the disabled community. Infact, when 9/11 went down, he and his wife Atsuko (awesome woman, told her home country of Japan to **** off when they actively treated her as a third-class citizen for being disabled) were the two friends I needed to show concern for cause they were actually only a couple blocks away from it all at the time.

It's at this time I wish I were in the USA, because somewhere in some old boxes I'm sure my mom has stored away, I have a letter from Bill Clinton himself. Michael actually had a talk and asked him to take a moment to write me a small letter. I forget why exactly, but I remember my mom was proud enough about it that she kept it in good condition.

If you believe I'm some blind hater of the Clintons that "doesn't know what he's talking about," I promise you that having known people that had direct involvement with that particular administration, I am in a much better position to be educated about the Clintons then some blind lemming that has exceedingly limited knowledge of American culture, given that you don't even ****ing live there.

Now listen, I respect the **** out of Bill Clinton, even today, even after some of his more damning mistakes. Whether you disagree with the guy or not (and I do, on several occassions), he is a guy that has - on numerous occassions - had reporters try to "trap" him and ask him a hardball question to try and make him look incompetent. It never works. Whether you agree with the guy or not, he always makes it clear that this is a man who has done his homework. EVERY time, he will understand exactly what issue the reporter is referencing, and he will be able to cite every detail and explanation for why he held the stance that he did. This is a guy who, as I said, demands respect. Even if his decisions are sometimes misinformed or downright bad for the country, you are never given the impression he didn't try to help the country. That's, in some ways, all I ask of a candidate, as hopefully our system can provide a nice average of presidential efforts that ultimately points us in the right direction when combining the efforts of multiple presidents.

Still, I'm not aware how much you know, but Clinton himself is largely responsible for many of the problems surrounding the global economic recession we had years ago. That wasn't Obama's doing, that wasn't even Bush's doing. Bush was an idiot sure, and he did the economy no favors, but Clinton was the one that allowed for much of the deregulation of the banks that led to their negligence being possible.

Sadly, for as much of the praise I can offer Bill, I cannot do the same for Hillary. Bill, I just gave you a small sample of my views on the guy. He's someone insanely intelligent and I do believe he actively tried to help the American people, but regardless of his intentions, the ramnifications of his presidency are likely going to negatively affect us longer than those of "Dubya," despite what an idiot Dubya was and despite Dubya more recently holding power.

But Hillary? This is a woman who houses all of Bill's faults, but none of his redeeming qualities. (except intelligence) I just got done praising Bill as a man who does his homework and - whether you disagree with him or not - clearly takes the time to educate himself on all the matters he should be educated in. Hillary? Man, I've lost count of how many times she's been caught fumbling about her words on stage, blatantly dodging questions or lying to the people. This is a woman that seems to be nothing but blind ambition, and this is well documented **** too.

Surely you know of what Elizabeth Warren had to say about Hillary:

Intelligent? Sure. Well-meaning? Dunno about that.

Or here, I came across this video just yesterday. Stupid little video, to be honest. Some portions of it are ridiculous or stupid accusations, some of it actually puts her in a good light (her answer for abortion for example is a strictly legal response that's currently correct, he assessment of Putin is good though if she wants a conflict with him...? **** no, go to "war" with economic sanctions, nothing more), others are quite warranted, but overall, even a stupid little video like this can show why people have such doubt it her integrity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDMBgLMmB1Q

Notably, I find it heavily ironic that today, Hillary is very much reliant upon the African American vote to sustain her, and yet as you can see, if you turn back the clock, only one of the two candidates was marching with Dr. King, and it wasn't Hillary. Granted, times change and I'm by no means willing to paint her as a racist; that was then, this is now. A lot changes between one's teen politics and their adult life. I'm merely lamenting that there is no meaningful gap between the treatment of the African American community between Sanders and Clinton today, and yet the vote is swayed heavily to her side. Why? Because of Bill. Bill did address the African American community during his presidency (which btw is a mixed issue of upsides and downsides for the African American community itself, but let's not get into that as what's important is what the community as a whole considers Bill's impact to be, and they seem to view it as a net positive), but Hillary? No, not really. And that pretty much sums up her campaign: "look at these great things people I associate myself with accomplished, please disregard any of the actions I took part in on my own accord."

Go watch the last debate, two things will jump out at you: that she's riding the coat tails of her husband and of Obama, and that any "success" she spouts, is little more than "I tried." She'll talk about how she negotiated peace in Israel, but glosses over how sub-par that went and how those negotiations did little to solve some problems. She'll talk about how she helped Obama do this or that...but she is not Obama. Her entire career is just one giant "I almost did it" or a "I assisted the important people that did stuff," and while ok, that does hold some merit, it does not hold half as much merit as she claims it does. This is a woman who is fortunate enough to be lumped into a "the Clintons" group where the bulk of the efforts and the bulk of the work was done by Bill, not her. Yes, absolutely, she had a hand in it and I'm not trying to discredit that, but I likewise believe that she's very eager to take credit for acts by her husband that she had little to no involvement in. Seriously, please name a tremendous victory or a great act that is Hillary's and Hillary's alone. I certainly don't know of any.

Add into that that she's been proven time and time again to be exceedingly untrustworthy, by multiple accounts. I mean I would HOPE you could watch her speak and just see how fake, pandering and full of **** she is, but apparently your ability to read people is about as good as that of a moth. Even chimpanzees would be internally screaming "danger" to themselves after seeing that big fake grin, but this all seems alien to you. God knows why. I mean I honestly dunno how to respond to you on a lot of these issues because of a lot of it is stuff where I and over half the country can blatantly see contradictions in her record, the fumbles in her speeches or how blatantly she panders or changes the subject.

Fact of the matter is that this is a candidate that has received millions in bribe mone- I MEAN FUNDING, and that on multiple accounts, she has been proven dishonest and untrustworthy. This isn't even a big secret either, because the moment someone starts probing her for answers regarding a lie, she visibly and audibly stumbles over her words on stage. She did it when she was against Obama, she's doing it now versus Sanders, and it's no secret amongst polls that she is considered one of THE least trustworthy candidates in politics. She's not a good liar, and yet you are fooled. The real mystery is how people such as yourself and how people like you are fooled by her.

So here comes the fun part Bruce...

This is the part you're notoriously good at on these forums: Let's here you back up your candidate, let's hear you make an argument. Let's here you name reasons why Clinton would be a good president. Let's hear what you have to say in response to any of these criticisms.

After all, I'm just an American that happened to be the godson of a man who worked directly under Bill Clinton. What the hell do I know about anything? Surely a random asswipe in South Africa is far more educated in these matters than I, so please enlighten me so I can go cast my vote for Mrs. Clinton come November, and then I'm sure we'll have rainbows and absolute equality between races and genders thanks to the sheer raw power of her magical vagina, and all the big banks will have a change of heart and donate their money to starving children, all because Hillary asked them to. Clearly that's what's going on in her fundraising speeches with all these big banks and lobbyist groups, right? They're discussing ways to throw a surprise party for the American people and give all of us ONE MILLION DOLLARS! That's why she's going to such great lengths to keep the contents of those speeches a secret!

Edited by Longknife

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

The FBI, the IRS, or any other government agency is not, on it's own, an agent of good or evil. They are tools in the hands of the current administration. As mist of you are aware under Barack Obama the IRS has been ruthlessly suppressing and harassing  PACs that are opposed to his administrations agenda. The IRS is not supposed to be political but beginning with Richard Nixon in the 60's it started to become a political tool to use against journalists. The in the 90's Bill Clinton weaponized it and used it to harass political pundits like Rush Limbaugh & Bill O'Reilly. But Obama is the first President who oversaw it's use as a tool to suppress political activity and speech. Now Obama ally Senator Sheldon Whitehouse and Obama's own handpicked AG Loretta Lynch want to use the justice department to imprison people who deny "man made" climate change. So Obama is drifting from suppressing free speech to punishing it.

Now the IRS, the Justice Department etc are not evil. But they are being used to DO evil. 

You know the thing that bothers me the most is how many Americans are ok with this because Obama is "their" guy. But a precedent has been set now. If Trump becomes the next President the left wing groups might suddenly find the bottle pointed at them. IMO that would be no less evil (although is would be poetic justice). 

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

The FBI, the IRS, or any other government agency is not, on it's own, an agent of good or evil. They are tools in the hands of the current administration. As mist of you are aware under Barack Obama the IRS has been ruthlessly suppressing and harassing  PACs that are opposed to his administrations agenda. The IRS is not supposed to be political but beginning with Richard Nixon in the 60's it started to become a political tool to use against journalists. The in the 90's Bill Clinton weaponized it and used it to harass political pundits like Rush Limbaugh & Bill O'Reilly. But Obama is the first President who oversaw it's use as a tool to suppress political activity and speech. Now Obama ally Senator Sheldon Whitehouse and Obama's own handpicked AG Loretta Lynch want to use the justice department to imprison people who deny "man made" climate change. So Obama is drifting from suppressing free speech to punishing it.

Now the IRS, the Justice Department etc are not evil. But they are being used to DO evil. 

You know the thing that bothers me the most is how many Americans are ok with this because Obama is "their" guy. But a precedent has been set now. If Trump becomes the next President the left wing groups might suddenly find the bottle pointed at them. IMO that would be no less evil (although is would be poetic justice). 

Agree completely. Take Bill O'Reilly as an example. Today he's known as "that ass that lies all the time for Fox News.

But I would propose this quote I learned from my criminology studies: "A society deserves it's criminals." Criminology largely takes a stance where society must hold itself accountable for the bad eggs.

Who's to say that, for example, Bill O'Reilly isn't what he is today due to what he underwent yesterday?

Society needs to learn to condemn and condone actions based on their own merits, not on who is participating in those actions. Otherwise, it's just gonna be a nonstop back-and-forth war between the two where things continue to worsen as condemnable acts continue to occur, either as an act of revenge or hell, even because someone honestly may not want to but feels it's neccesary in order to keep the balance of power in check. I've voiced concern that a vote for Clinton today is likewise a vote for the establishment 4-8 years from now as I have no doubt she'll benefit their pockets and make lobbying/fundraising easier in the future, I would not be surprised if a Republican candidate held similar concerns about the Democratic party and then held a "no mercy" stance when in office in order to counteract such possibilities of an opposing party becoming too established to beat.

You are correct Sir. The biggest error in impeaching Clinton is it might have started a tit-for-tat cycle of you impeached my guy now I'll impeach yours. It didn't (thank God) but that kind of thing is happening on a smaller scale. 

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

This is a joke thread, there's already a serious thread for Election discussion, get your serious talk out of here and bring back the jokes and memes.  :p

Donald Cruz

3ddb3_DonaldCruzSquare-600x514.jpg

• Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

This is a joke thread, there's already a serious thread for Election discussion, get your serious talk out of here and bring back the jokes and memes.  :p

Donald Cruz

Fair enough, I'm glad you reminded me because I was about to respond to LN and I wasn't  sure how honest I should be ....and some of his comments really annoyed me 

@ LN 

I'll reiterate in the US political thread why Hilary will be the right choice for US president 

John Milton 

Donald Cruz

Jesus titty ****ing christ keyrock, too far.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Donald Cruz

Jesus titty ****ing christ keyrock, too far.

"I'm terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought."

• Like 1

Eh, I think that hybrid looks more human than normal Cruz. I could easily imagine that being leader of some minor European nation for example.

Trying to decipher hybrid Donald/ Ted speech patterns on the other hand would probably drive you insane.

Eh, I think that hybrid looks more human than normal Cruz. I could easily imagine that being leader of some minor European nation for example.

Agreed, but even a robot from a 60s sci-fi movie would look more human than Cruz.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Eh, I think that hybrid looks more human than normal Cruz.

I think you're wrong. I'm firmly of the belief that Ted Cruz is a mutagen that manages to produce a monstrosity with anything he is combined with. I'd go so far as to say he would make Sarah Jessica Parker look worse if someone did a hybrid image.

That or he looks like a go to actor to play pedos for CSI or Law and Order.

Guys I'm use to Longknife making some of the most inaccurate and absurd personal attacks on me and typically I just ignore them but this morning he said something that really demonstrated his ignorance on a new level

Basically he said " how can someone who doesn't live in the USA claim to  know more about who will be the next president than someone who lives in the USA " 

So just to clarify why this is so irrelevant,he never asked what I do for a living or why I think Clinton will be the next president 

Several of my customers in the financial sector have offices or HQ in the USA and have a real vested interest in who gets elected ...so they use seriously informed think tanks to analyze trends 

Of course no prediction is 100 % but after NY  a Clinton victory is very likely...some say guaranteed as long as Trump is the Republican candidate. So my views on the election are a combination of my research through the international media, political commentators and insight through my customers 

Here is my prediction, if I'm right which is likely I'll share some of the common mitigating factors with anyone interested

Clinton will win the Democratic nomination and Sanders will get the majority of his supporters to support her as Trump has become the antitheses of liberals and many Democrats

But the real defeat to Trump will come from the vast numbers of  women in the US who Trump has patronized and insulted 

After the election the Demographic voting breakdown  will show how most women have voted for Clinton

I encourage everyone to make similar predictions ...it will be fun to see the results  :dancing:

John Milton 

Now you're sounding like a caricature of a jewish merchant.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I wasn't sure if I should be honest but since it seems my opinion by  itself is dismissed I decided to just share with everyone very early on my predictions ....that way if I the result is right we can maybe move beyond people like Vals and LN calling me stupid the whole time

And trust me there are certain social trends that allow a degree of real predictability....the real dark horse and worry was the whole Sanders surge

Edited by BruceVC

John Milton 

?

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

?

Also I didnt  want to come across as implying I know more than our American friends about there own elections but as I said my view is not all my own but people who I would consider are political analysts except they never go on a TV and work for the private sector

John Milton 

?

Also I didnt  want to come across as implying I know more than our American friends about there own elections but as I said my view is not all my own but people who I would consider are political analysts except they never go on a TV and work for the private sector

People are asking you to provide a reasonable argument on how Hillary is the most suitable candidate compared to the rest. It is beside the point on what connections you have or what conclusions they have drawn from whatever methods they use. They simply want to hear your own conclusion. 

Bringing in that people should trust media-shy people that you know and how they are using analytical tools unavailable to the major public, or hinting that the results are incomprehensible without the right knowledge is as stereotypical global-banker-establishment as you can come to a point of being almost hysterically funny. Hence the caricature of a jewish merchant.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

?

People are asking you to provide a reasonable argument on how Hillary is the most suitable candidate compared to the rest. It is beside the point on what connections you have or what conclusions they have drawn from whatever methods they use. They simply want to hear your own conclusion. 

Bringing in that people should trust media-shy people that you know and how they are using analytical tools unavailable to the major public, or hinting that the results are incomprehensible without the right knowledge is as stereotypical global-banker-establishment as you can come to a point of being almost hysterically funny. Hence the caricature of a jewish merchant.

Maybe I'm not being clear, when you say " people " you mean LK   who specifically wrote a wall of text after I asked him for bullet points ...the same LK who insulted me throughout his ramblings and now you think I am going to respond to what he asked ...dude thats hilarious  :biggrin:

But I did something better, I committed my view 7 months before the election.  Its irrelevant if people believe me or not ...I'll explain after the election if you are interested :)

John Milton