The Funny Things Thread

Gorth

13103253_10154167110862930_9153727631159

• Like 2

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Heh, I have a gay friend who did the "Wait, why did no-one tell me I was this powerful?"

13245411_1387375277954614_19632138023957

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

13266127_10154170155759524_9081579201102

I don't get it. What's the context here?

Edited by Meshugger
  • Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Ok.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Well, actually it's a semi-related bit to the old meme. Because Marvel have just had a retcon thing where Captain America says Hail Hydra due to some Hydra social workers helping his mom out when he was a kid.

It's created a certain comic book fan wtf moment. So there's a whole pop up of people doing other Marvel and DC heroes saying Hail Hydra.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Brave new world

Google patents new sticky layer for cars. Ever wondered what it feels like being a bug on a windscreen? You may find out one day. Google is working on a system that instantly glues pedestrian to the cars that hit them. Just waiting for some Mad Max wannabe trying to score as many trophies as possible on the front of his car :rolleyes:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein