Gromnir

First prediction:

Dirty Birds 31-20 C-Hox

I was pretty close on the score.

Second prediction:

Deflaters 24-13 That Other Team From Texas

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Um...

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Packers are generally a team of two halves, though, so don't give up hope too quickly. Generally, when we start out flaming out in the first half, we sizzle out in the second...and when we start out like garbage in the first, we're on fire in the second. Let's see what happens.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

Point in case: one moment, the Packers feel like they're utterly dominating, the next, it feels like they're totally choking the game away with every new down. The injuries continue to pile up...if Burnett does not return, I think Cowboys will win. We just don't have the DBs to handle the Cowboys without him - not even with him, really, but it's so much worse without him.

Edited by Bartimaeus

Giants were down by 8 at the half.. then quickly made it 14-13... then we saw what happened. The same Giants who beat the Cowboys TWICE mind you. (of course, DAL has beaten GB already).

I think it'll be close though. The 2nd half last week was ridiculous.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Luckily, Packers start out with the ball. I think how Rodgers handles the continued pressure on that drive may help shape things for the second half.

Packers must be the only team in the league who are worse at 3rd and +15s than they are at 3rd and 2s. Don't understand it. Again and again and again and again, we let everyone convert these 3rd and longs on us repeatedly. At some point, you have to think there's an issue with coaching and scheme.

Edited by Bartimaeus

As I said, gentlemen: the Green Bay Chokers, everyone. So many opportunities to put away the game, just like in the NFCCG...and choking on every single last one.

Edited by Bartimaeus

Things just got interesting.  :blink:

Though the idea of Aaron Rodgers in a tie game with some 4 minutes on the clock frightens me. fear.gif

If nothing else, we FINALLY have a good playoff game.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

guys they're taking me off to the hospital right now

it's a heart attack

i might not make it

we're sorry to report that bartimaeus has suddenly passed away

rest in peace bartimaeus, we hardly knew ye'

• Like 1