Still not getting it, mass immigration and higher birth rates must mathematically lead to greater population than original one, now is even problem with mathematics? xD

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Then I suggest you re-read my reply and the sources provided. That particular assumption has been made throughout history in so many variations that it's almost embarrasing that it's still used today.

Have you seen "Eternal Jew" for example?

Fortune favors the bald.

So far the only correlation is that the more immigrants from muslim countries the higher rates in the sexual assaults and murders.

It is however still important that we do not blame an entire culture for this or take this ****ed experience as proof that we can never coexists. We can easily assimilate immigrants, as long as we understand where and what they come from.

You can easily assimilate immigrants from muslim countries? Why aren't you doing it then? Why isn't it happening in France or Germany except in a minority of cases?  Why did Merkel say that multiculturalism has "utterly failed" despite decades of full control of state budgets, politics and media by proponents of it?

By the way, when she says multiculturalism has failed she means muslim integration, not the other religions and ethnic groups living in Germany. 

The Muslim community was particularly singled out by respondents. Over 55 percent of respondents said Arabs were not pleasant people, compared with 44 percent in the foundation’s 2003 report. As to whether Muslims should face restrictions in practicing their religion, 58 percent agreed. It was 75 percent in the Eastern Germany. 

The foundation, which carried out a similar report seven years ago, pointed out that this time such views were no longer confined to far-right wing groups or their sympathizers but that they have entered the mainstream.

“They cut across all social groups, all age brackets, regardless of employment state or education and among both sexes,”

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Then I suggest you re-read my reply and the sources provided. That particular assumption has been made throughout history in so many variations that it's almost embarrasing that it's still used today.

Have you seen "Eternal Jew" for example?

Well tell that to native americans (i know different situation)

However this study is for immigrants to U.S. and believe me, get into USA is not easy even for wealthy well educated people. You could take as example Canada, it would have even better numbers

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Meshugger you are giving the Muslim community in Western countries far too much influence

Of course most Muslims would like Sharia law implemented...but that doesn't mean it will happen. In South Africa I see this all the time, South African Muslims on the various radio stations phone and indirectly suggest that

No one listens to it, people are entitled to there opinion. Sharia will never become enforced in Western countries unless Muslims become the majority and change the Constitution ...and that wont happen so dont worry about that happening

Dont you think it can change when they became majority?

Which you predict will happen... when? In a century? Two? More?

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

However this study is for immigrants to U.S. and believe me, get into USA is not easy even for wealthy well educated people. You could take as example Canada, it would have even better numbers 

Or... you could look at the birth rate development of the entire world and see that it's doing a free fall as education is spreading.

Or base your conclusions on whatever you feel like, without any data or in spite of it, to justify your assumption. It's a free country...

But to answer your question less sarcastically, yes immigrants who arrive from basically anywhere but the most developed parts of Asia and Europe, irregardless of religion, will have a higher birth rate than native women - what's much more interesting is their children. What does our data say there, if you should harbor a guess?

Fortune favors the bald.

I waging that your use of dialectic materialism hinders you to asses the situation correctly.

Always a friendly reminder: http://www.pewforum....ciety-overview/

Not particular surprising, or out of line with my own observations - how does this hinder me in seeing the situation correctly? Do you think strict Legal Moralism is reserved for Muslims? Most conservative Christians will also tell you that laws should be based on Christian morality.. and not long ago the vast majority would go a lot further than that - you found similar desires for similar laws, curtailing sexuality and repressing women, also based on religious creed.

How did we combat this? The answer to that question is how we successfully integrate immigrants from similar backgrounds in modern society.

From what i gather, you only see it as a problem from a material point of view. Human kind will never ditch the spiritual plane as it is essential to being human in the first place. Ignoring that fact when talking about immigration from countries where the spiritual ideas are one and the same for society, just not for the individual, is an open invitation to confrontation, of which should not be ignored.

But that's just beside the point in this thread. The point is that Morlocks are allowed in to create new Morlock problems on top the previous ones all while the Eloi are more busy on either covering it up or blaming other Eloi for being Morlocks. It's fascinating.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Or... you could look at the birth rate development of the entire world and see that it's doing a free fall as education is spreading.

Or base your conclusions on whatever you feel like, without any data or in spite of it, to justify your assumption. It's a free country...

But to answer your question less sarcastically, yes immigrants who arrive from basically anywhere but the most developed parts of Asia and Europe, irregardless of religion, will have a higher birth rate than native women - what's much more interesting is their children. What does our data say there, if you should harbor a guess?

I will try to find some even tho I think they are not available due to fact that ethnicity data were banned in few places now. However are you implying that percentage of immigrants and their children in eg. France are not higher than lets say before 20 years?

From what i gather, you only see it as a problem from a material point of view. Human kind will never ditch the spiritual plane as it is essential to being human in the first place. Ignoring that fact when talking about immigration from countries where the spiritual ideas are one and the same for society, just not for the individual, is an open invitation to confrontation, of which should not be ignored.

In this sense I'm not marxist, as I think the materiel is somewhat - immateriel. But rather that the perception of wealth is key, that being spiritual or materiel. I do not agree with the assumption that the spiritual plane is essential, but even if that was so there is a huge difference between spiritual and religious dogma. As the moral relativism (or nihilism if you're so inclined) of the west is a pretty clear indication of.

In fact I'd counter argue and say that you seem to be looking at these issues with a sampling bias - trying to find evidence to support the Clash of Civilisations.

Fortune favors the bald.

I will try to find some even tho I think they are not available due to fact that ethnicity data were banned in few places now. However are you implying that percentage of immigrants and their children in eg. France are not higher than lets say before 20 years?

And interesting hypothesis for sure. Is there data that correlates?

The problem of course is, for both of us, that almost all research comes with a normative bias. So we're likely to both, fairly easily, find data to prove our points.

Fortune favors the bald.

Meshugger you are giving the Muslim community in Western countries far too much influence

Of course most Muslims would like Sharia law implemented...but that doesn't mean it will happen. In South Africa I see this all the time, South African Muslims on the various radio stations phone and indirectly suggest that

No one listens to it, people are entitled to there opinion. Sharia will never become enforced in Western countries unless Muslims become the majority and change the Constitution ...and that wont happen so dont worry about that happening

Dont you think it can change when they became majority?

Which you predict will happen... when? In a century? Two? More?

http://www.indexmundi.com/germany/demographics_profile.html

There's 4,1 million males in Germany in the age group 15-24 (ethnicity unknown, but just lets say that they are all ethnical germans for the sake of the argument). This year, over a million refugees entered with 70% of them being single males in the ages 18-30.

Technically speaking, you only need to 7 more years of similar immigration to reach parity with the current generation and 7 more for a generation of ethnical germans to be 1/4 of the population of the same generation. I also took into account the current numbers of germans actually decreasing (-0,14% per year).

Based on those numbers, expect within a 20 years that the average "german" tourist in Budapest will greet you with "Allahu Ackbar".

Just a speculation though.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

And interesting hypothesis for sure. Is there data that correlates?

The problem of course is, for both of us, that almost all research comes with a normative bias. So we're likely to both, fairly easily, find data to prove our points.

not exactly what we are looking for but its telling something dont you think?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_France

According to INSEE, since 2004, 200,000 immigrants entered annually into the country. One out of two was born in Europe and one in three in Africa. Between 2009 and 2012, the number of Europeans entering France increased sharply (+ 12% per year on average).[4]

The national birth rate, after dropping for a time, began to rebound in the 1990s and currently the country's fertility rate is close to the replacement level. According to an INSEE 2006 study, "The natural increase is close to 300,000 people, a level that has not been reached in more than thirty years."[5]

You don't say... Especially seeing as a good number of those are also from the Balkans and will, according to your own Federal Minister of Foregin Affairs, be sent right back.[1]

Even so, mass migration have in the past not resulted in the mass outbreeding of the native population, especially not when both have a fairly equal standard of living. Unless you start murdering them as well of course.

• Like 1

Fortune favors the bald.

In this sense I'm not marxist, as I think the materiel is somewhat - immateriel. But rather that the perception of wealth is key, that being spiritual or materiel. I do not agree with the assumption that the spiritual plane is essential, but even if that was so there is a huge difference between spiritual and religious dogma. As the moral relativism (or nihilism if you're so inclined) of the west is a pretty clear indication of.

In fact I'd counter argue and say that you seem to be looking at these issues with a sampling bias - trying to find evidence to support the Clash of Civilisations.

I am not talking about religious dogma per se, i am talking how different cultures view themselves and act according to sense of being based on their spiritualities. In the west is is personal salvation through introspection, in the middle east it is through external action. Just look how the concepts of shame differ from another.

As for clash of civilizations, there's always some strife between 'us' and 'them'. It's how we progress to begin with, we need competition and judgement.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

So far the only correlation is that the more immigrants from muslim countries the higher rates in the sexual assaults and murders.

It is however still important that we do not blame an entire culture for this or take this ****ed experience as proof that we can never coexists. We can easily assimilate immigrants, as long as we understand where and what they come from.

You can easily assimilate immigrants from muslim countries? Why aren't you doing it then? 

Immigrants come in many forms, most of immigrants from Muslim countries in Finland have been assimilate well in our society, but most of them aren't refugees and most of them have come in controlled fashion, which are much more complex group to assimilate especially when their immigration is not controlled. Where we get to probably main causes behind problems that are caused by this crisis, which is uncontrolled immigration and too little resource in assimilation processes. Also I would put quite lot blame on politician that have been absolutely ridiculously slow to form any coherent universal way to response and handle such immigration, which has just let things get worse and worse and we get closer and closer point where government is forced to use radical actions with no time to really plan them, which usually never goes well. But such inability to make decision and constant back and forth has plagued European politics now quite long time.  

There's 4,1 million males in Germany in the age group 15-24 (ethnicity unknown, but just lets say that they are all ethnical germans for the sake of the argument). This year, over a million refugees entered with 70% of them being single males in the ages 18-30.

Technically speaking, you only need to 7 more years of similar immigration to reach parity with the current generation and 7 more for a generation of ethnical germans to be 1/4 of the population of the same generation. I also took into account the current numbers of germans actually decreasing (-0,14% per year).

Based on those numbers, expect within a 20 years that the average "german" tourist in Budapest will greet you with "Allahu Ackbar".

Been trying to find data on 2015 immigration for Germany; breakdown by age, country of origin and sex. No dice, my Google-Fu is weak. Care to share the data you used to "speculate"?

By the way, your projections rest on a million immigrants arriving per year, constantly for 14 years, with 100% of asylum seekers obtaining permanent resident status. You are also comparing somewhat different demographic groups (ages 15-24 vs 18-30). At any rate, I'm fairly certain that demographic forces don't obey (y = mx + n) over any significant period.

But hey, what do I know...

Edited by 213374U
  • Like 1

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Been trying to find data on 2015 immigration for Germany; breakdown by age, country of origin and sex. No dice, my Google-Fu is weak. Care to share the data you used to "speculate"?

By the way, your projections rest on a million immigrants arriving per year, constantly for 14 years, with 100% of asylum seekers obtaining permanent resident status. You are also comparing somewhat different demographic groups (15-24 vs 18-30). At any rate, I'm fairly certain that demographic forces don't obey (y = mx + n) over any significant period.

By the way, your projections rest on a million immigrants arriving per year, constantly for 14 years, with 100% of asylum seekers obtaining permanent resident status. You are also comparing somewhat different demographic groups (15-24 vs 18-30). At any rate, I'm fairly certain that demographic forces don't obey (y = mx + n) over any significant period.

Well even most immigrants now confess that they want their family to move to them as well, there is some law that allows this. Now imagine that each immigrant will bring parents and 4 siblings. Numbers start to stack pretty fast :)

You don't say... Especially seeing as a good number of those are also from the Balkans and will, according to your own Federal Minister of Foregin Affairs, be sent right back.[1]

Even so, mass migration have in the past not resulted in the mass outbreeding of the native population, especially not when both have a fairly equal standard of living. Unless you start murdering them as well of course.

I'm not german. I am worried about Germany though, it has a tendency to be quite violent when cornered though.

• Like 1

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

By the way, your projections rest on a million immigrants arriving per year, constantly for 14 years, with 100% of asylum seekers obtaining permanent resident status. You are also comparing somewhat different demographic groups (ages 15-24 vs 18-30). At any rate, I'm fairly certain that demographic forces don't obey (y = mx + n) over any significant period.

None of us do, that's why we are speculating! :sorcerer:

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Young Turds, everything is wrong with it and i dont have energy to point each fault in that video, will let someone else point it out for you

Can someone watch this video and explain to me what is so wrong with it? Even TB commented on it. What's so hypocritical about it? Because i honestly don't get it. 

I don't follow The Young Turks, so i took the bullet.

- First 2-3 minutes with the first lady: Alright, sounds like what has been reported, nothing special

- Then the blond lady: Rape on campus, same thing!!! Nope, that's your own Morlocks. I haven't even heard about the 1/5 study, that number sounds completely absurd to begin with.

- Finally the last guy: Hahaha oh wow, talk about about trying to shift the point. That's like talking about all political assissinations being bad when Kennedy was shot, jesus.

That being said, i have seen worse. I think that the cup has simply runneth over for the usual viewers of TYT. Just an educated guess. 

Edited by Meshugger

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Guys I tell you  what I would to discuss in a reasonable way is the actual integration of Muslims into any Western  country, how has it been before these refugees in your respective countries? I will comment after I see what you guys think

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela