Attacks in Paris

Malcador

I bet, this would be more successful strategy at destabilizing the ISIS, than what the west have shown so far...

You know, as ridiculous as it sounds, it actually might be. :grin:

Yeah but Playboy is ditching the nudes. Unless you want them to read their fine articles.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

2020 is not far away...just 4 years from now...we'll see...

But before everything, i just want you guys know, whatever happen, i love you guys :)

Maybe we will not see each other again...in these 4 years things will get ugly, i hope you guys will survive, and i hope i will survive too...just prepare for anything, don't expect the future is bright, it will be dark...

1t1O9Dr.jpg

1407810248530.jpg

Wake up people, the Celtic Catastrophe is nigh!

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Yeah, send in ye olde B52's and carpet bomb them with Playboy magazines. See if that has an effect on their structural integrity as an organisation original.gif

I bet, this would be more successful strategy at destabilizing the ISIS, than what the west have shown so far...

Sadly, were not allowed to carpet bomb anymore or everyone will whine that's its inhumane. :(

Yeah, send in ye olde B52's and carpet bomb them with Playboy magazines. See if that has an effect on their structural integrity as an organisation original.gif

Sadly, were not allowed to carpet bomb anymore or everyone will whine that's its inhumane. :(

Someone has to think of the carpets.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Aye. It just makes our world conquest so much harder when we cant just reduce the cities to rubble, WWII style. I mean, how will we ever overcome the Malaysian military otherwise?

It is very interesting to see how the style of engagement has changed over the years..

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Aye. It just makes our world conquest so much harder when we cant just reduce the cities to rubble, WWII style. I mean, how will we ever overcome the Malaysian military otherwise?

:lol:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Criticism about a country by a bunch of people who don't live there is fairly worthless, in my opinion.  Considering every one of the US posters are regularly critical about the country we live in, despite also loving our country, it is nice to see a native Russian that is able to do the same.

Well, when it comes to that country acting externally, funny you would think that. But also not new now, either, we've had Fighter and I think one other before Sakai. Have to wonder what you would conider 'honest' as well.

Ah, I can always rely on you to dissect every word I post.  Thanks Malcy.  :)

if you strike us down, Malaysians military will become more powerful than you can ever imagine... :nuke:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/18/cop21-climate-marches-paris-attacks

*snort*

Major marches which had been planned to coincide with the COP21 international climate talks in Paris will not be authorised for security reasons, the French government has said.

Environmental activists – who had expected attract hundreds of thousands people on 29 November and 12 December – said that they accepted Wednesday’s decision with regret, but were now considering “new and imaginative” ways of making their voices heard.

Following the recent terror attacks in Paris, French authorities said a statement that all demonstrations organised in closed spaces or in places where security can easily be ensured could go ahead.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Ah, I can always rely on you to dissect every word I post.  Thanks Malcy.  original.gif

Hardly doing that. Apologies if you think I am picking at you, though.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

if you strike us down, Malaysians military will become more powerful than you can ever imagine... :nuke:

"The Force is strong with this one."

We become spectral ghost who walk around and do nothing other than talk... :p

if you strike us down, Malaysians military will become more powerful than you can ever imagine... nuke.gif

Well, I'm certainly not privy to Illuminati secrets like your brother, but the Malaysian military looks kinda weak:

Malaysian Army

Malaysian Air Force

Malaysian Navy

Are you saying that the Malaysian Super Secret Nuclear Laser Moon Base is finally operational?

Ah, I can always rely on you to dissect every word I post.  Thanks Malcy.  original.gif

Hardly doing that. Apologies if you think I am picking at you, though.

Actually I did struggle with how to word my appreciation of Sakai correctly, particularly the word 'honest', so I guess you are just keeping me on my toes.  :p

Well everybody knows, that it's Nazi Moonbase... stop fooling us with your false propaganda!!!

Edited by Mamoulian War

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

if you strike us down, Malaysians military will become more powerful than you can ever imagine... nuke.gif

Well, I'm certainly not privy to Illuminati secrets like your brother, but the Malaysian military looks kinda weak:

Malaysian Army

Malaysian Air Force

Malaysian Navy

Are you saying that the Malaysian Super Secret Nuclear Laser Moon Base is finally operational?

Ah...but the real war is not resolved around these man made machines... :bat:

It is a war on faith... :grin:

We become spectral ghost who walk around and do nothing other than talk... :p

Which is kinda scary, really, because you can't just walk away from a conversation with a Force Ghost - they can follow you anywhere! :aiee:

Edited by Amentep
  • Like 1