Carth Onassi

Don't think of it as Carth returning. Think of it as another chance to kill him. :lol:

Ah yes, in the spirit of the proverbial half full glass.

Rather than "I thought I already killed that sorry coward once!!! Why won't that sorry f***tard just DIE!!!" Instead, look on it as another chance to lead him on, romance him if you're a female, and then kill him for all his persistence. :lol:

I know I'm probably gonna get flamed for this though....but after playing through the female side....I found myself having grown rather fond of him. I still killed him as I had planned to do that all along...but it still made me feel guilty somehow. His whininess really did complement the female PC alot better than the male. :rolleyes: I mean, I can almost see how some sappy, sexually frustrated female could find him the ideal man...not quite...but almost. Go figure. :p

I could care less about Carths "return" in KotOR II, since it's just a cameo appearance <_<

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Don't worry. I'm quite sure there will be some annoying character in our party to take Carth's place. Every game has at least one annoying character. :lol:

True.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Well I was part of the SNPC lol

As was I; though do you think that what with there being no Carth Incarnate in power on these boards (Woo) that if we do start a new Anti Carth club, it can be something more hateful and violent? For instance, I remember suggesting on the BioBoards The Church of the Anti Carth. :lol:

heh its was the Society for the Non-Protection of Carth or somesuch.

I liked Carth. :lol:

But even my DSF had to kill him in the end.

Besides the Carthaholics won't want to romance him again - he and Revan were meant to be together. Sillies. -_-

if i see someone post an "the onasi order of international **** " i believe i will have to start a flame war, cause i hate them, on the bioware forum and i pray to god they dont come here and talk about his ass anymore they did there

if i see someone post an "the onasi order of international **** " i believe i will have to start a flame war, cause i hate them, on the bioware forum and i pray to god they dont come here and talk about his ass anymore they did there

LOL and there's no Darth Woo here either.

Le donne sono da venus, la scopata sa dove sono gli uomini da.

For a different kind of Kotor chat

Sig.jpg

LOL and there's no Darth Woo here either.

thank god, he loves those 'onasi order' people

yeah, that was a lot of bull too, anything he didnt like, LOCKED, im making a line here because this forum is for children! the game was rated teen, as in 13+, so shouldnt the forum have the same rules?