Suggestions To The Devs.

I just wanted to start a post so everyone who wants to can give their KOTOR 2 ideas to the Devs about anything they would like to see in the game. Not that they will likely listen, but who knows?

Personally I can only think of two things right now. First I would like to see jet pack armor that is basicly used like force jump for non Jedi NPCs. Secondly I would like to see a hell of a lot more Masks! The only one in the game I liked was the one that Bastila gives you after the temple mount (Vacum mask I think it's called). Too little too late for me personally. I know this isn't a laundry list of ideas, but I am sure I will think of some more later.

Cheers!

Secondly I would like to see a hell of a lot more Masks! The only one in the game I liked was the one that Bastila gives you after the temple mount (Vacum mask I think it's called).

I prefer the Sith mask. That one you get from Uthar's room. But I agree, there should be more masks. I wanted Revan's! a shame you get his robes but not the mask, they go together.

NPC companions could earn alignment points towards good or evil, just like the PC itself. They're behavior would also change depending on the alignment. For example when i would suggest a evil act. If someone agrees, he gains dark side points and if someone protests, he would get light side points. Well you get the point...

NPC companions could earn alignment points towards good or evil, just like the PC itself. They're behavior would also change depending on the alignment. For example when i would suggest a evil act. If someone agrees, he gains dark side points and if someone protests, he would get light side points. Well you get the point...

Guess what? You're right! Somewhat, anyway.

Seriously, though, they've mentioned this in one of the Gamespot articles I think? Anyways, Obsidian has introduced something close to this idea to KoToR II. It would seem that certain characters will admire you, and others will feel the opposite way(depending on how you treat them, I think it said, sorry it I'm wrong...). If you slip to the dark side, your admirer will fall with you, and the other will do the opposite by going light, and vice-versa. It's not exactly like you mentioned, but it's kinda close.

omg vanidar don't get out of topic .. :(

anyway

I 'd like to see more NPC models and more species !!!

MORE SPECIES!

it's proved that zabrak and bothan existed by then (by the items u got-zabrak armour,bothan visor)

Don't forget to add Massassi and Iradorian to that list Jedimastermaniac. :)

I would really like to see some Iradorian armor in the next game! (I hope I have that races name right he was the bounty hunter on Manaan who wore the frekin cool yellow armor.)

Cheers!

I really wanna know who the Sith Lord of the game cover is it looks like it could be a women. Hmm maybe Bastilla??

hey buddy, I started that rumor a week ago! :(

anyways, its a man.

The artist who drew them:

The two images that keep popping up (mask guy and white haired chick) are just for this very purpose. One appears on the cover of EGM and the other is on CGW.

Giving PC's a voice would be consequent - they have a face, after all...

And I want some more mature content (some gore, even if optional, and some romance... - the game will most likely be rated 12+ or 16+ in Germany, anyway).

Other than that, I want better outros and better a designed environment, but I already started a thread about those issues...

Ehm... i would like to suggest that you give an option to have lesbian relationship...

My female character was offcourse in love with Bastila and i was dissapointed when i could not do anything to express my feelings :)

I have to say I'm tired of parties being thrown into jail, prison, dungeon, Leviathan, etc. in RPGs. It's been done. Unless we get to escape Sith Nazis via a swoop bike, I just don't see the need for the player to be imprisoned.

Ehm... i would like to suggest that you give an option to have lesbian relationship...

My female character was offcourse in love with Bastila and i was dissapointed when i could not do anything to express my feelings :p

Well I got the lesbian romance mod for kotor and I had the kiss with her too :p

Le donne sono da venus, la scopata sa dove sono gli uomini da.

For a different kind of Kotor chat

Sig.jpg

I have to say I'm tired of parties being thrown into jail, prison, dungeon, Leviathan, etc. in RPGs.
I'm pretty sure I haven't played an RPG where the characters DON'T explore a sewer of some sort. I HATE SEWERS.

I like sewers :)

It was slightly disappointing, that there wasn't one of those garbage compressor things on board the Leviathan.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein