Hey, everyone. the 1.05 patch (Build 567) is now live on Steam. We are packaging everything up for GOG and Origin, so those builds should be updated in a day or two.
Some highlights from 1.05 include:
- You can now rename save games.
- You can now change the portrait and sound set of characters from the character sheet. Click on the gear icon to open the customization window. You can only use this feature on player characters and hired (non-companion) characters.
- New Stash sorting. You can now sort stash by item type, enchant score, and sell value.
- Added a News Feed on the main menu to keep you informed on patches and Kickstarter updates.
- Added a new color for unique items in the inventory.
- Added a new hotkey for switching weapon sets on selected characters.
- You can now bind extra mouse buttons to Ability hotkeys.
- There's a new option in the Difficulty settings to reset newly recruited companions to level 1 (without losing the experience) when they get added to the party for the first time. This will allow you to level up companions to your liking.
For the full patch notes on 1.05, please go here.
During this patch we needed to change around our Steam depot structure. Most of you should be unaffected by these changes, but if you have problems please report them in this thread. You can also go to that thread for an explanation of the Steam depots and why we needed to change them.