Tips how to roleplay Fampyr(vampire) or another ingame creature or unarmed character

Hi, i didn't start playing Pillars of Eternity yet =) I was searching for opportunity to roleplay vampire with drain and unarmed claws attacks, and i finally did it!!!

Also with this tips you can roleplay another creatures from the game or any unarmed characters (for example like this =) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhBiNx749Zw ATTENTION obscene language)

Ok, let's start.

The main problem with ingame unarmed is what it's not scale or enchant, and not have that awesome Fampyr animation of claws attack. But all unarmed creatures in this game have weapon, this weapon unarmed and can be get by console command. And most pleasing for me is that Fampyr weapon have claws attack animation. 

So you just need(http://orcz.com/Pillars_of_Eternity:_Console_Commands) to unlock cheats and add two items(for both hands) to your inventory. Items will apeare as bags, cause they haven't icons. Here list of all working creatures weapon that i found(works only weapon from human like creatures):

- revenant_claws 

revenant_claws.jpg

wicht_claws 

wicht_claws.jpg

- ghul_claws        

ghul_claws.jpg

- construct_flesh_fists 

construct_flesh_fists.jpg

- dargul_claws     

dargul_claws.jpg

- fampyr_claws

fampyr_claws.jpg

- construct_bronze_fists

construct_bronze_fists.jpg

Only fampyr_claws have cool claws attack animation

claws_attacks.jpg

Other weapons have regular fist attack animation

To get Fampyr clothes you need to add item: 

- for like in game male fampyr: fampyr_cloth_armor or robe_armor_skaen

- for like in game female fampyr: cloth_outfit_dyrwoodan

Also you can get creatures abilities. You just need add ability by console command. All names of weapon, armor and abilities can be found at PillarsOfEternity_Data\assetbundles\prefabs\objectbundle.

You just need creatures name http://orcz.com/Category:Pillars_of_Eternity_Cyclopedia_Bestiary_Entries , all his weapon, armor and abilities starts with this name, for example: fampyr_ranged_charm

Important note! Some abilities counts as spells for example fampyr_ranged_charm is a spell. And can only be used by classes that can cast spells. Wizard, Druid, Priest, Cipher this 4 can cast creatures spells, for first 3 working regular rules, but Cipher can cast creature spells unlimited and without focus spend. Monk can't cast creature spells, i didn't check all the remaining classes, but i sure they can't cast creature spells.

But some of the creature abilities counts as abilities and can be cast by all classes.

End of part 1.

Edited by XomRhoK
  • Like 4

Part 2.

Returning to my Fampyr roleplay. I will be playing:

- Wizard class.

- Unarmed combat. Two hands(cooler animation and no Grimoire in second hand). I will start with low damage fist animation weapon, and will be adding more poweful weapon as game progression goes, and in the end i will get that cool claws animation. Damage of the fampyr_claws is about superb enchanted weapon. 

- Clothes armor.

- Race. Pale Elf. Cause they аre pale =).

- Attributes. More or less Fampyr attributes and defenses proportions. http://orcz.com/Pillars_of_Eternity:_Bestiary_-_Fampyr

- Talents. All that give me more attack speed, interrupt, and physical and mind resistance. And more likely i will get by console Rogues talent Shadowing Beyond

Shadowing_Beyond.jpg

It's like vampires mist form.

- Stealth. I want scout and attack mages, archers from behind.

- Spells. Only those spells that fit my vampire/fampyr stereotypes. Drain, control, speed.

- First level:      

* fampyr ranged charm 

fampyr_range_charm.jpg

* fleet feet

fleet_feet.jpg

- Second level:

* infuse with vital essence 

vital_essence.jpg

* Concelhaut's Corrosive Siphon 

Concelhaut_s_Corrosive_Siphon.jpg

* Fetid Caress

Fetid_Caress.jpg

- Third level:  

* Deleterious Alacrity of Motion 

Deleterious_Alacrity_of_Motion.jpg

* Concelhaut's Draining Touch

Concelhaut_s_Draining_Touch.jpg

* Ardous Delay of Motion

Ardous_Delay_of_Motion.jpg

- Forth level:  

* Ironskin 

Ironskin.jpg

* Maybe i will use Confusion, but i think partical effects not so 'vampiric' =)

Confusion.jpg

- Fifth level:  

* Ryngrim's Enervating Terror 

Ryngrim_s_Enervating_Terror.jpg

* Call to Slumber, again not so 'vampiric'

Call_to_Slumber.jpg

- Sixth level:      

* Gaze of the Adragan

Gaze_of_the_Adragan.jpg

Thats all. Have fun with your roleplay character.

Edited by XomRhoK
  • Like 3

• 11 months later...

I don't know if your still around (being that this is a year old) but how did you find this stuff I'm trying to make a character look "robotic" and was wondering if you found a faster way than spawning a single item at a time using the console.

This IS awesome btw :D

Edited by Failedlegend

Oh - you need to get the diving helmet from WMII :)

I don't think there's a faster way to get those items. You can spawn multiple item clones with one single command - but not different items I'm afraid.

That fampyr thing is pretty cool by the way. 

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Right!  :)

I don't know - can you also spawn the death guards' helmets via console?.

Cecause I want to become a death guard in my next playthrough. I will need that armor (will use the console once I beat my first Death Guard) and the Maegfolc Skull (if the death guards' helmets are not obtainable). Or maybe I will use the Blackwarden's Breastplate...? What class to take? Priest of Berath? Chanter with Sweet Winds, Skeletons/Phantom, White Worms and so on? Melee Wizard with appropriate spells? Don't know yet...

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Right!   :)

I don't know - can you also spawn the death guards' helmets via console?.

Cecause I want to become a death guard in my next playthrough. I will need that armor (will use the console once I beat my first Death Guard) and the Maegfolc Skull (if the death guards' helmets are not obtainable). Or maybe I will use the Blackwarden's Breastplate...? What class to take? Priest of Berath? Chanter with Sweet Winds, Skeletons/Phantom, White Worms and so on? Melee Wizard with appropriate spells? Don't know yet...

Deathknight Bleakwalker would be pretty cool.