Alien Races You Would Like To See In KOTOR2

they should add zabrak and bothan as there are both species different items in the 1st game

Zabrak and Bothan would be nice. which reminds me - have we ever seen a Bothan? Even the official site has no picture.

they should add zabrak and bothan as there are both species different items in the 1st game

Zabrak and Bothan would be nice. which reminds me - have we ever seen a Bothan? Even the official site has no picture.

Here is a pic of a Bothan spy in Imperial dress. You have to scroll all the way down to see him. http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swbattlefront/factions.html

Yep, bothans are cool. Or at least put in another furry alien. There is supposed to be a species that really looks like lions (standing). Those would be really cool.

What's more important though. Allow the player character to become one. I suppose you may already have fixed the storyline around a human character, but if that isn't the case, then allow us to play with them.

And create some difference in size per alien species.

Here is a pic of a Bothan spy in Imperial dress. You have to scroll all the way down to see him. http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swbattlefront/factions.html

hmm, so that's a Bothan. not what I expected. it'd be cool to include them tho. I still remember the "many bothans died" line from RotJ... always refered to but never seen.

anyway, thanks for the link.

Are there any of the known races in the SW universe, that are reminiscent of "Tieflings" ? :blink:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

More Selkath but less miserable this time. They were a great race with a great enviornment, I liked the fact that u couldn't just go around killing people everywhere, it was an interesting change of pace from the usual walk around kill some dude take money, dark jedi show up, kill them, u have to deal with republic and sith together in one city on a nuetral planet. But they kept to themselves a little and push others away a bit too much. Aliens I'd like to see

Twileks (not just dancers and hunters, twilek jedi)

Selkath (with more of a role than they played in KOTOR, mabey as jedi)

Bothan

Zabrak

Mon Calamari (I think thats what they are called, guys like the rebellion general from the original trilology)

Vong (possibly revealed to be the main villan with the sith lords as his unkowing minions, however this is extremely unlikely)

Ishi Tib

Celegian (mabey just as scenery somewhere, would be..... interesting)

Arcona

Vurk (coleman treboor's speicies)

Dug (like sebulba)

I agree that Zabrak most certainly should be in the game. I'd also like to see more Rutian Twi'leks (only two that I know of in the XBox version). A Farghul might make a fun and interesting party member (especially seeing their fear of Jedi). Personally, though, I think a Colicoid would be the greatest party member ever. Who wouldn't want to hang around with a giant carnivorous insect? Not the party member I'd want to get on the wrong side of, though... :unsure:

quite a lot of posts here... oh well, i think these should be in the game (additional to those that are already in the game):

Miraluka

- some of them could be jedi in the old republic. should be easy to create (just a human with shades...)

Defel

- it'd be great to have a couple of Defel hunters going after the main character (basically just dark figures of some sort)

Kel'Dor

- dunno if they were common back then, but they're fairly often mentioned elsewhere

Celegian

- they're in the main d20 book, too (after all...)

Caamasi

- these were one of the first spacefaring races, so i guess they should be around somewhere

Weequay

- there were hutts, but no weequays??? now that sucked! we need weequays (should be easy, right- they look human enough)

Nikto

- again hutts = nikto and weequay. come on, the hutts need guards like those. speaking of hutts, they were too poorly guarded in kotor, doing rather lowly jobs and crawling around in the dirt...

Gand

- some Gand Huntsmen would be cool

more Droids

- allright, NOT an alien race, but more kinds of droids would be cool- i missed protocol droids in kotor.

Gotal

- dont forget these! they'd make for cool force-users

Devaronian

- every cantina needs a shady one in the corner!

Bith

- yes, we HAD those in Kotor, but it'd actually be nice to have one to TALK to!

Khommite

- easy, right? human-like clones should be easy to come by

Draethos

- i guess that master odan-urr was not the only one at that time?

Clawdite

- ok, i actually hate those, but they wouldn't even need skinning as they can change to almost every other race

Krevaaki

- maybe a relative of the dead master?

Pa'lowik

-notice that there was no singing in the cantina? that's because there were no Pa'lowiks!

Sakiyan:

- those dudes have been resisting the Sith for a long time!

what we DON'T need:

Ewoks and Gungans!

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

Have I ever mentioned I want to see the Massassi? Come on Obsidian this is the only time period we could see the last of the true Sith!!! Just do it damnit!

Cheers!

hmm... these guys died in the war with exar kun- so too late for that. unless lucas approves of this change.

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.