Alien Races You Would Like To See In KOTOR2

Personally I would like to see the Massassi make an appearance on some outer rim world tainted with the Darkside. I mean it is totally within reason that some of the Massassi could have survived the Jedi assualt of Yavin IV during the war with Exar Kun.

Kun killed all of the in Yavin to use their life force.

Its not "within reason",besides they are simply the mutated remaining of a Sith crew, they never even left Yavin 4 or have anything special about then.

So you don't think there could have been Massassi troops in other parts of the galaxy carrying out raids/missions for Kun or Mandalore who were not present during the Jedi assualt of Yavin IV? Or prehaps they could have been hand picked survivors who were intrusted with ancient Sith secrets and relics that Massassi didn't want to fall into the Jedi's hands or worse destroyed. These could be both priest and warrior class Massassi told to protect the relics and the knowledge of the Sith until one like Kun returned to claim it. You say they have nothing special about them but I personally find them very interesting. They are the last of the Sith although twisted by Naga Shadows dark magic they remain the last of their kind. Think of all the secret knowledge they could possess about Sith magic or just the Sith themselves. Each to their own, but I think running into some Massassi in KOTOR 2 would be pretty freakin sweet.

Cheers!

They're not only the last of the original Dark Jedi (what you would call Sith), but the last of the Ancient Sith bloodline, sensitive to the force, reptilian-like. I wouldn't be surprised if the mutation was more of an interbreeding between the human and Sith bloodlines, as it describes in the EU. They both benefited from it, the humans gained extra force sensitivity, and the Sith gained knowledge of the galaxy outside their planet. They were after all highly primitive, dark force users or not. :ph34r:

I like the idea of a hutt, as well as a darkside Whill (Yodaguy), has anyone seen the Darth Yoda Mod that was originally for Jedi Knight 2, Jedi Outcast game. It's a yoda type d00d with Sith tattoos like Maul. Need less to say, it looked pretty damn cool. :)

I like the idea of a hutt, as well as a darkside Whill (Yodaguy), has anyone seen the Darth Yoda Mod that was originally for Jedi Knight 2, Jedi Outcast game. It's a yoda type d00d with Sith tattoos like Maul. Need less to say, it looked pretty damn cool. :)

Didn't the first Jedi Knight had a Dark Jedi Whill as one of the end bosses ?!?

I think it was coupled with another Dark Jedi of some other race of considerable size (in master-blaster style).

The big guy was relatively easy, but that little sh*t was a damn b*tch to defeat, i almost developed a compulsory hatred for the whole race, the little rat kept jumping away from my light saber...

:angry:

Chiss, Verpines, Bothan, Togarian, plus all the races that were in KotOR except the Selkath.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

There was a child in Kotor, that stowaway on the Ebon Hawk, boy did I enjoy kicking her annoying ass off the ship. I only wish it could have been a bit more violent.

How about other than her? Maybe Taris? Well, guess not.

Sure the kids making fun of the alien on Taris.

klingons.

what?

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

It would be cool to have an ancient sith or two...but seeing as how they're extinct, and no one ever really found out what they looked like except the first settlers of Korriban. :lol:

They were actually ewoks

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?

Ithorians (sp?).

Having one of them wicked playas would be teh r0xxorz.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

The kids on Taris didn't have anything to do except that one alien taunting scene. Not worth including them. The stowaway was at least a 'quest'. I took the easy way out, booted her off the ship. shame, I'd much rather it got bloody. *nods to HK*

The kids on Taris didn't have anything to do except that one alien taunting scene. Not worth including them. The stowaway was at least a 'quest'. I took the easy way out, booted her off the ship. shame, I'd much rather it got bloody. *nods to HK*

There were also a couple of kids wandering around on Taris too though. If you walked up to them in the Sith Armor they'd be all like "My momma said you sith are bullies." or something like that. :lol:

How is it not worth including them? Anyways check your journal after helping or taunting the alien. It's a quest buddy. :rolleyes: