Blade of the Endless Paths

obtained after completing quest. Find all pieces of the sword and bring them to smith in Crucible Keep

4 parts, hidden in several levels of catacombs (Endless Paths)

Exeptional sword, one of the best 2H weapons in game.

Keep your eyes open, while searching parts... isn't simple task. High skill in mechanics required.

Awesome. My main character is using Estocs and I'm loving my upgraded Drake's Bell but this will definitely be the last weapon I find for him.

Can you provide any more info on how to find the parts/start the quest process for putting it together?

Quest starts automatically, when you find first piece of this sword (2-nd level of Endless Paths, with large hole to lower levels)

Other parts is sealed besides secret doors etc.

Do you really need spoilers? :)  This is little adventure, do not miss it :)

Hint - clear level, turn on "speed mode" (D key), toggle sneak (ALT key) and walk around every corner to find hidden walls, doors, switches.

.... truly I can't remember all details, where is each part.

Anyone know where to get Boots of Stealth or Sanguine Plate Armor?

Sanguine Plate is like... two posts above yours. You get it from Pallegina's quest.

no sry you get it from a guy where palleginas quest start..but its not a pala quest

Sanguine Plate is like... two posts above yours. You get it from Pallegina's quest.

no sry you get it from a guy where palleginas quest start..but its not a pala quest

where is that? I killed palleginas for her gear (solo run) so i have no idea where to get this armour

Are we talking the "Delivery" quest? Because I finished it and didn't find any special armor, just got a unique pistol at the end.

"Wizards do not need to be The Dudes Who Can AoE Nuke You and Gish and Take as Many Hits as a Fighter and Make all Skills Irrelevant Because Magic."

-Josh Sawyer

I just figured out that base damage showed in inventory is real base * weapon mod (damaging, fine, exceptional etc), yes Iam slowpoke, so here is question - real base damage is always same for whole class (sword, pike, flail, etc) or its different for some named weapons?

Edited by ErlKing

next step from deliery quest is kill or protect the trader...

if trader got killed, the embrassy rewards you with new quest.

the group you fight in this quest drops the plate amor

Hmm... Looks like I missed this then as i let the trader live and killed all the mobsters. The embassy just sends me to Twin Elms, which I can't reach yet... :(

"Wizards do not need to be The Dudes Who Can AoE Nuke You and Gish and Take as Many Hits as a Fighter and Make all Skills Irrelevant Because Magic."

-Josh Sawyer

I have some info for some weapons:

Tidefall: located in bottom left corner in secret stash at the end of a cave to the North West in Searing Falls.

Strike Hard: Sold by a merchant at the top of the area in Hearthsong market.

Unforgiven: Given by Fyrga in the Ducal Palace after you give her the quest item for "Cinders of Faith". located in a cave in searing falls. (same cave as Tidefall.)

Great Swords

Justice - Winfrith [Dyrford Village] or dropped by Lord Raedric

Tidefall - ???

Gilt Blade of Lorn - ???

The Temaperacl - ???

The Hours of St. Rumbalt - ???

This page lists merchandise you can buy at Winfrith's Arms and Armory

But it does not list Justice? Where did you get that you can buy Justice there? I went to check myself and it wasnt there.

but you can buy there:

Tall Grass

St Rumbalt

Grudge Keeper

Ritezzi's Thorn

Mosquito

Raerdic gives you Justice if you kill Kolsc.  Alternatively, I think he drops it if you kill him.

He does drop it if you kill him.

Where are the named guns?  I am only in Act 2 but I don't want to miss them.  I have found Disappointer and Forgiveness (pistols) and Leadspitter (Blunderbuss).  

Thanks

The vendor in the club at the Salty Mast sells a few named guns.  Pistols named Sitra Achara and The Maverick.  And an Arquebus named Skuphundaku's Evil Black Arquebus.  But they are just named versions of fine weapons.  Nothing special.

Instead of collecting this info in a forum thread where you can't edit posts later (and thus the info will inevitably spread out and be more difficult to find), why not edit the wiki instead?

It has one page per weapon type (e.g. http://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Club), which also list unique weapons and their locations, but are quite incomplete and thus could use more editors.

• Like 1

"Some ideas are so stupid that only an intellectual could believe them." -- attributed to George Orwell

Great Swords

Tidefall - ???

Gilt Blade of Lorn - ???

The Temaperacl - ???

But it does not list Justice? Where did you get that you can buy Justice there? I went to check myself and it wasnt there.

but you can buy there:

Tall Grass

St Rumbalt

Grudge Keeper

Ritezzi's Thorn

Mosquito

Raerdic gives you Justice if you kill Kolsc.  Alternatively, I think he drops it if you kill him.

Where are the named guns?  I am only in Act 2 but I don't want to miss them.  I have found Disappointer and Forgiveness (pistols) and Leadspitter (Blunderbuss).  

Thanks

yeah but in the OP it states you can buy Justice at the shop, however you cant

perhaps they removed it in patch?

The Unofficial Pillars of Eternity Wiki - Community/Fan Maintained!

Instead of collecting this info in a forum thread where you can't edit posts later (and thus the info will inevitably spread out and be more difficult to find), why not edit the wiki instead?

It has one page per weapon type (e.g. http://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Club), which also list unique weapons and their locations, but are quite incomplete and thus could use more editors.

Good idea, I'll add the info for the things I found there as well.

• Like 1

Great Swords

Tidefall - ???

Gilt Blade of Lorn - ???

The Temaperacl - ???

but you can buy there:

Tall Grass

St Rumbalt

Grudge Keeper

Ritezzi's Thorn

Mosquito

Thanks

yeah but in the OP it states you can buy Justice at the shop, however you cant

perhaps they removed it in patch?

You could buy it in the backer beta.