I wish you guys would stop using PoE as an acronym!!  It confuses me with Path of Exile and they've had stake on it for three (?) years!!Y

yeah I've  made that connection too.  He does have a point though.  What would you call it instead?

You made the connection but deduced they're not talking about it...correctly.

PoE is definitely not Path of Exile for the same reason that when I say D.A. in my meetings at work nobody thinks I'm talking about Dragon Age. Use the context you happen to be a part of and move the $! on.

If anybody has an update to the topic of OP, I'm all ears and very curious as well.

Edited by pswendel
  • Like 1

I wish you guys would stop using PoE as an acronym!!  It confuses me with Path of Exile and they've had stake on it for three (?) years!!Y

yeah I've  made that connection too.  He does have a point though.  What would you call it instead?

We could call it BGE (Best Game Ever) xD Though it could be confusing with Baldurs Gate Enhanced xP

Edited by DarkWanderer

I wish you guys would stop using PoE as an acronym!!  It confuses me with Path of Exile and they've had stake on it for three (?) years!!

Yes.. i wonder what they mean on a pillars of eternity forum. gets me confused everytime  :facepalm:

Currently on my Steam store page it seems to be counting down to 6pm GMT on Thurs 26th so it may depend on your timezone but probably not.

This angers me, I see the same, its coming out 1 our before the 27th basically. Makes no sense.

Obsidian wrote:

​"those scummy backers, we're going to screw them over by giving them their game on the release date. That'll show those bastards!" 

Now we know what's going on...

The game should be released at 0900 PDT on Thursday.

Steam says you're an hour off (as it currently says 2 days and 0 hours, and it was 2+ 13hours at midnight last night).  1pm Eastern Time (1000 PDT)

Edited by Voss

The game should be released at 0900 PDT on Thursday.

Steam says you're an hour off (as it currently says 2 days and 0 hours).  1pm Eastern Time (1000 PDT)

Their off by 2 hours, 2:00 PM EST release for me (18:00 GMT?)

disregard.

Edited by TrueMenace

Calibrating...

Don't know what to tell you, it is currently 1pm here, and according to the store page, it unlocks in 48 hours.  

Woops, my bad on my part. Calculation error. Yea, 1 PM EST release. But according to Brandon, shouldn't it be 12:00 PM EST for us then? Steam says 1 PM EST?

Edited by TrueMenace

Calibrating...

I wish you guys would stop using PoE as an acronym!!  It confuses me with Path of Exile and they've had stake on it for three (?) years!!

And i think of Power over Ethernet ... thats even older xd

• Like 1

Steam/Valve is located in Seattle WA USA(I think its Seattle, i know they are west coast PST somewhere) and things almost always become available when they update everyday at 10am PST.

Edit: Correction, they are actually located right across the sound in Bellevue WA. Oh well i was close.

Edited by Zazzaro

Currently on my Steam store page it seems to be counting down to 6pm GMT on Thurs 26th so it may depend on your timezone but probably not.

This angers me, I see the same, its coming out 1 our before the 27th basically. Makes no sense.

Huh? It should be 12:00 (according to Brandon) or 1:00 (according to Steam) in Quebec. That's eleven or twelve hours before the 27th.

jcod0.png

And in my world LOL still stands for Lands of Lore! ;)

Well what else would it stand for?