Journalism and bias in the gaming industry.

Rosbjerg

CAe1_AYf_Us_AAj_TEY_png_large.png

Glad we've finally got it on record.

There you have it folks. Confirmation Anita probably doesn't give two ****s about the types of females she often doesn't seem to defend. (sex positive women)

• Like 1

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Not surprising at all. I already know she hates my mother so Anita and her anti women SJWs can go screw themselves and their white male boyfriends on a leash.

\

As for the subject of changing famous male characters into female ones... you'd think they'd just strive to make popular female characters instead of leeching off of that. But, it's not truly about  eqaulity but about making as much money as possible. The creators of Thor want to hinge their bets - they hope the Thor fanboys will continue to read any comic with Thor and hope to get new female readers. What they don't get is that you can't just magically turn someone into a comicbook fan by changing genders. You aren't gonna get me, for exmaple, to read Harlequin romance novel by making  the 'heroine' into a 'hero'. LMAO

\SJWs should be focused on making the new Katniss instead of   spitting in the face of Thor. But, hey, maybe when they remake HG in 20 years, Katniss will be male. HAHAHAHA!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

There are a lot of little used female characters who could be great with the right redesign and a push. Monica Rambeau is one that gets brought up a lot by comic fans. Black female, which ticks 2 spots on the diversity checklist, badass power set,shes an ex military officer and was a ship captain, two positions of authority. She was onetime leader of the Avengers and led Nextwave. If they want a positive female character, look no further.

• Like 1
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I enjoy listening to Pro-gamergate stuff.  We're like in separate echo chambers.

Anita believes in the invisible patriarchy.  Woman banning together to fight the uh men in power.    I guess Feel good self impowerment for  woman  isn't what feminism is suppose to be about for Anita Sarkeesian.  

Personally I don't buy the whole judging Video games by tropes thing.  Some people are probably saying aren't there other standards like fun, gameplay, art etc.  

I think trying to judge video games by tropes led her to dismiss some good games.

• Like 1

Yup.

Males who are self proclaimed anti-feminists will quickly jump to the defence of "choice-based" liberal feminism.

Can't imagine why.

Always worth a chuckle when self-proclaimed anti-feminists are like "she's oppressing the real feminists!".

If they are the real feminists, shouldn't anti-feminists hate them more?

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

Can't imagine why.

Because all men secretly desire to control women. To keep them subservient, crush their hopes and destroy their dreams. That fuels our **** power, and it needs to be fed with rape in any way imaginable, mentally and physically.

Just embrace your inner rape lord and let us pillage anyting feminine. 

• Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Oh,

CAlKWaKXIAATaH3.png

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Yup.

Males who are self proclaimed anti-feminists will quickly jump to the defence of "choice-based" liberal feminism.

Can't imagine why.

Always worth a chuckle when self-proclaimed anti-feminists are like "she's oppressing the real feminists!".

The HELL are you two even on about...?

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Yup.

Can't imagine why.

There is so much projection going on in these posts that I feel like I'm in a multiplex cinema. :lol:

10/10, would get trolled again.

• Like 1

There is so much projection going on in these posts that I feel like I'm in a multiplex cinema. 

That's funny to hear in a topic that almost exclusively consists of shrill shrieking about "them" being "out to take away our vidya gaemz/comic books/whatever".

Not like the saner elements don't contest those claims occasionally, but still.

Edited by aluminiumtrioxid

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

Yes we untermensch should never question Mr McIntosh's sock puppet, nor raise any objections to our idiotic, degenerate championing betters, we should just listen and believe and not make any criticism or show any free will. After all consumers demanding ethics and better more diverse games is an utterly abhorrent thing in and of itself.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Yes we untermensch should never question Mr McIntosh's sock puppet, nor raise any objections to our idiotic, degenerate championing betters, we should just listen and believe and not make any criticism or show any free will. After all consumers demanding ethics and better more diverse games is an utterly abhorrent thing in and of itself.

You should totally do that! And demand ethics! Ethics are important! But sensationalist and objectively untrue statements do everybody a disservice. This is also true of Sarkeesian's sensationalist and objectively untrue claims, mind; but that doesn't give the other side carte blanche to do the same.

Btw. am I the only one who gets really, really irritated by the constant fetishization of the consumer identity by gamergate-adjacents?

Yes master, but master...some morons say that ethics aren't important for a multi billion dollar industry, and that we diverse millions are all just sexist, misogynist, racist and homophobic (yadda, yadda) untermensch whom are trying to harass women despite all objective evidence saying that this would be the worst harassment campaign ever instigated.

As an undeserving and simple member of the untermensch I am confused.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Yes master, but master...some morons say that ethics aren't important for a multi billion dollar industry, and that we diverse millions are all just sexist, misogynist, racist and homophobic (yadda, yadda) untermensch whom are trying to harass women despite all objective evidence saying that this would be the worst harassment campaign ever instigated.

As you pointed out, anybody who makes those exact claims are morons and therefore, can be safely ignored.

Yes master.

Tea for the teapot!

Btw. am I the only one who gets really, really irritated by the constant fetishization of the consumer identity by gamergate-adjacents?

Cut people some slack, will you? We haven't managed to drive a single woman from the industry yet in the last 7 months, so what else do have we to fall back upon? 

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Cut people some slack, will you? We haven't managed to drive a single woman from the industry yet in the last 7 months, so what else do have we to fall back upon? 

...Doing something constructive with the amount of free time you people spend on hating Sarkeesian & co.? Pick up collecting train models as a hobby?

You should totally do that! And demand ethics! Ethics are important! But sensationalist and objectively untrue statements do everybody a disservice. This is also true of Sarkeesian's sensationalist and objectively untrue claims, mind; but that doesn't give the other side carte blanche to do the same.

So am I right in saying I just got strawman'ed hard? That was my suspicion but wanted to hear a response to my post.

I didn't spout a word of sensationalism yet I was quoted when I called out how bull**** Sarkeesian's comments were and treated like I'm some massive anti-feminist or some crap.

So am I right in saying I just got strawman'ed hard? That was my suspicion but wanted to hear a response to my post.

I didn't spout a word of sensationalism yet I was quoted when I called out how bull**** Sarkeesian's comments were and treated like I'm some massive anti-feminist or some crap.

Picture was originally linked by Fighter. Sensationalism comment totally unrelated.

...Doing something constructive with the amount of free time you people spend on hating Sarkeesian & co.? Pick up collecting train models as a hobby?

lol

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Consumer, gamer, the walking dead, untermensch...interchangeable really. Vastly objectified and ridiculed diverse masses whom it is all too easy to villify, and talk down to, or to dismiss as sexist etcetera. In fact i'd say it goes beyond Gamergate, and extends to all media, one has seen a rise of mankind looking down upon mankind and the championing of derisory attitudes to others. A disturbing and uncomfortable trend in my opinion, and very widely propagated by those whom judge themselves to be betters and worthy of deciding what others do.

Hiding behind feminism, ideology and asking for no one to exercise any criticism against this trend is also far too easy, but what would I know, i'm a dead untermensch.

Tea for the teapot!