Journalism and sexism in the games industry

LadyCrimson

Female rebutle of the '25 invisible benefits of being a male gamer: 

TRIGGER WARNING FOR SQUEAMISH SJWs: Some 'foul' language may be heard.

Another one though I haven't gotten to watch it yet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wey8Ue381nI

How 'bout them oranges, Brucey?!?

Edited by Volourn
  • Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Female rebutle of the '25 invisible benefits of being a male gamer: 

TRIGGER WARNING FOR SQUEAMISH SJWs: Some 'foul' language may be heard.

Another one though I haven't gotten to watch it yet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wey8Ue381nI

How 'bout them oranges, Brucey?!?

"I think this fearmongering is just incredibly disrespectful to women"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Pleb Comics loses her job after SJW's doxx her and contact her employer.

I think I'm going to take a few day break from all this once again. It's just too ****ty to read and talk about daily. Especially since they can keep doing this **** and no one seems to care.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I tell you. SJWs are nazis. Evenw orse, they are hypocritical,r acist, sexist, fear mongering nazis.

Also, it should be noted that BIO absolutely loathes gamers and their customers. And, their employees.

Supposedly (not proven yet) that BIO and Ubisoft are in the process of forcing their employees to sign NDAs to not discuss/be pro GG at all or be fired. That's evil.

Progress for women in gaming = lead them to lose all their jobs...?

i has confus

• Like 1

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

I tell you. SJWs are nazis. Evenw orse, they are hypocritical,r acist, sexist, fear mongering nazis.

Also, it should be noted that BIO absolutely loathes gamers and their customers. And, their employees.

Supposedly (not proven yet) that BIO and Ubisoft are in the process of forcing their employees to sign NDAs to not discuss/be pro GG at all or be fired. That's evil.

Maybe they want their employees to be neutral? After all; if they can't discuss GG than they can't be anti-GG. BIO might just be trying to steer clear of the issue.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Nonsense. Multiple BIO employees have posted on Twitter and elsewhere bashing GG. Repeatedly. This is about power. That's why its evil. Silencing people from having a voice 9either pro or minus) is evil.

If individual BIO devs want to bash GG that's their choice. BIO should not stop them. Or vice versa.

BIo - the company - should either a)  be neutral or b) side with their customers aka gamers.

P.S. Being a gamer doesn't make one sexist either.  I'm a gamer and I believe in equality. Anti GGers do not.

Nonsense. Multiple BIO employees have posted on Twitter and elsewhere bashing GG. Repeatedly. 

Maybe that's why they're doing this now. They might not want people to associate BIO with either side.

Not saying they should force their employees to not talk about GG; all I'm saying is that the company may just be trying to avoid conflict. Then again, maybe you're right. I don't know.

Edited by Namutree

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

But, BIO has already shown their hand. They are on the  'talking point' SJW side of having more inclusive stuff  like homosexual, bisexual, transgender characters. And, this doesn't bother me. But, it does bother SJWs who have attacked BIO as being sexist (because you can't really win with these so called 'progressive' as they are extremists_.

To me whatever BIO's motives are - even if its purely wanting a neutral/nonstance - is morally reprehensible. Using NDAs of compelte silence curbing their employees' personal opinions under fear of being fired or worse is evil, disgusting, and nazish. The very things I'm fighting against.

Like I said, even if individual BIO devs are anti GG, I say they are allowed to share  their opinions. It's disgusting to stop people's freedoms.

Edited by Volourn
  • Like 1

Pleb Comics loses her job after SJW's doxx her and contact her employer.

I think I'm going to take a few day break from all this once again. It's just too ****ty to read and talk about daily. Especially since they can keep doing this **** and no one seems to care.

See? What did I tell you? They only attack women.

That's because they killed all the men. Remember the 10 articles that announced all white male gamers dead? can't atacck the dead. Well, you can but its fruitless. Gotta attack the living. L0L  Which means GG is all women. Hell, I'm a women since if I were male I'd be dead. <> Or a zombie. <>

That's because they killed all the men. Remember the 10 articles that announced all white male gamers dead? can't atacck the dead. Well, you can but its fruitless. Gotta attack the living. L0L  Which means GG is all women. Hell, I'm a women since if I were male I'd be dead. <> Or a zombie. <>

I think I heard you slurping and moaning something like "braaaains!"

If Volourn was a zombie he'd be like, "Why are these people not giving me their brains? It's nazi like and EVIL!" 

UsEHWU5.jpg

And Mercedes Carrera will be on Pakman today.

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

UsEHWU5.jpg

When?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

UsEHWU5.jpg

When?

11:30AM (EST I think, which is right now) should be on YouTube in about 4 hours.

You all are welcome to apply this or not apply this to the degree you choose, but I find this guy's insights to be fascinating regardless of relevance: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sj2pr9

• Like 1

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

https://archive.today/zv6Ml#selection-713.0-713.140

Seriously, **** this guy.

Next person to tell me GG is a hate movement, I'm going to make them explain exactly what that comment is.

Hey Nonek, we've gone beyond the McIntosh zone. We need a new term.

As a conspiracy theory, McIntosh is actually anti-SJW and is just trying to bring their insanity to light before they destroy freedom of expression. Far-fetched, but is more pleasant than someone who actually believes that ****.

FNcIPGI.png

FNcIPGI.png

I could've told us that. :p  That's law 101.

You may open up a lawbook and read that theft is "forcefully taking someone else's property away from them," (or something like that, I know the German counterparts) and it makes sense at face value, but behind EVERY single word in that sentence (save for "from" and "them") is a specific definition used by lawyers and judges alike, and the definition must be reviewed in full when trying to prove someone is guilty of theft. Every. Single. Word. They all have meaning and purpose and if you don't understand them perfectly, you cannot move forward.

That's kind of why, as I've said, these guys must be on the opposite end of the spectrum from law studies because they seem to have thinking patterns literally opposite from what would be expected from you should you pursue a law degree. Analytical thinking is key, objectivity is key, and taking things step by step while trying to detach yourself from emotional impulses is key.

This is the very same reason I take issue with feminism in the sense I cannot fathom why Anita Sarkeesian, Emma Watson and Christine Sommers all INSIST on carrying this title to the end of the earth and back when it's very very obvious that each and every one of them has drastically different stances on what feminism is but all three desire to coin the same term and make it their own. They're only polluting society's view of their philosophy by inadvertedly associating with people with drastically different views from their own.

However, I also think this (the picture's suggestion) wouldn't work as it'd be called "sealioning." Still, worth a shot, but my hopes aren't high.

Edited by Longknife

But, BIO has already shown their hand. They are on the  'talking point' SJW side of having more inclusive stuff  like homosexual, bisexual, transgender characters. And, this doesn't bother me. But, it does bother SJWs who have attacked BIO as being sexist (because you can't really win with these so called 'progressive' as they are extremists_.

It sounds like Bioware's  decision to be inclusive does actually bother you despite what you claim, remember Volo gay people are just like you and me..there is nothing to be scared or worried about. And yes Bioware has become an important player in the gaming space  around inclusivity and are recognised as such by most. I respect them immensely for what they have done around appealing to the whole fanbase

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

If Volourn was a zombie he'd be like, "Why are these people not giving me their brains? It's nazi like and EVIL!"

And BruceVC would go on a crusade against those oppressing masses that persecute and discriminate the poor zombie.

You right to a certain degree. Us SJW try to not discriminate against any group but defending the rights of zombies might be a bit hard to justify :ermm:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela