Characters from KOTOR1

Since this is "Hollywood", figuratively speaking, people presumed dead, have a nasty habit of not staying dead. Somebody strolls by, finds not quite dead corpse, patches it up and there you go.

Lets just assume that the tabloid game press didn't get all the details wrong, Revan is still alive and T3 is a viable NPC (although turning him into spareparts for Hk-47 was high on my todo list)

Hk-47 ? Is probably to busy testing old and new protocols for Revan. Or he might have tried to tackle a too difficult mission, like the assassination of Mandalore, which he failed in.

Carth ? A whimp. Hero of the Republic, turns tail and runs away as soon as the going gets tough. Last seen still running on some outer rim world. Too cowardly to lay down and die. Might still be around.

Zaalbar ? Is currently contributing his fur to decorate my fireplace (without the rest of Zaalbar). All honour, little brains and way too little sense of selfpreservation. Evolution in action, Carth's opposite.

Mission ? Never reach an age where she could legally buy Tarisian Ale in my games. However, with her scoundrels luck, streetsmarts and being a survivor, I wouldn't bet agains her being found by the Rat... Rak... those guys on the unknown world and put back together.

Jolee ? Lived a long and wasted life. Contributed nothing to the galaxy and will not be remembered by any but Revan and a few others.

Canderous ? Still following and worshipping Revan, trying to figure out the meaning of life. Like Hk-47 he might still be out there somewhere, fighting something, anything, to fill the void in his life...

Juhani ? Revan was allergic to cats, so she had to go. Didn't even make a nice pair of gloves for somebody.

Bastila ? Still waiting for a chance to make a name for herself, whether it being a Jedi master or a Sith Lord. She doesn't care, as long a the galaxy bows down to her in awe of her fantastic force powers and generally adore her. Might make a guest appearance.

Revan ? Getting to the top is easier than staying there. Just ask Palpatine. Eventually got tired of it all and set out on an obscure quest for the force knows what purpose. Will probably let you know by indirect means what he/she is up to.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Since this is "Hollywood", figuratively speaking, people presumed dead, have a nasty habit of not staying dead. Somebody strolls by, finds not quite dead corpse, patches it up and there you go

It wouldn't be the first time. I vividly remember Minsc, Imoen, and Jaheira dying when I played Baldur's Gate, but there they were, alive and well in BG2 and reacting as though it's natural to be dead. Or were they just Irenicus' clones? Could be...

I think we can be certain that certain characters will not return.

Of all the characters in KOTOR I, you have the opportunity to kill: Bastilla, Mission, Carth, Juhani, and Jolee. I doubt that any of these characters will make cameos in KOTOR 2 as it would be difficult to determine whom you killed in the first installment of the game and then add to the story of the second accordingly.

Werent they saying somthing about some questions in the beginning of the game? that could determine their status in KOTOR 2, maybe?

Werent they saying somthing about some questions in the beginning of the game? that could determine their status in KOTOR 2, maybe?

yeah, that's what they said. But I don't expect all the NPCs to return. Some that are dead, will stay dead. Who to include is more tricky than it first appears. If they ask you specifically who lived or died then I guess it could work..

The ones i think will return:

Carth

Doubtful. My guess would be that Dustil will make an appearance, rather than his father. After all, the game is set 5 years after KotOR 1, and you are given the distinct impression that Dustil will make his mark on the galaxy if you tell him the truth about the Sith. I wouldn't be surprised if Carth were dead.

I'd love to see Jolee again.

And somehow I have a hunch that Bastila will be the end-boss. :blink:

I could see her being a sith lord...

in fact, i'd bet one of the jedi from the first one is a sith lord.

Maybe the masked DS jedi is one of them :unsure:

Bastila as a Sith Lord? (or is it Lady?), i find that very unlikely. It's just seems to be way out of her character. Actually, when i played KotOR 1 as DS i found her "evil" character in the end to be very unconvincing.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Bastila as a Sith Lord? (or is it Lady?), i find that very unlikely. It's just seems to be way out of her character.

I disagree. She turned to the DS once, and then Revan (her love) takes off in the middle of a war....who knows

Bastila as a Sith Lord? (or is it Lady?), i find that very unlikely. It's just seems to be way out of her character.

I disagree. She turned to the DS once, and then Revan (her love) takes off in the middle of a war....who knows

Well, each to its own i guess. But i do really hope that the plot-twist will NOT be "No...i AM your Brother/Sister"-scenario <_<

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

If Bastila does return, it makes more sense to use the darkside ending. There's not much dramatic potential to be had from the LS end. You redeem her and she's a Jedi again, that's it - with no Revan you can't continue the romance either. I can definitely see her as a Sith in Kotor2 but not necessarily the dark lord, but someone has to take over in Revan's absence. Bastila is as good a choice as any.

If Bastila does return, it makes more sense to use the darkside ending. There's not much dramatic potential to be had from the LS end. You redeem her and she's a Jedi again, that's it - with no Revan you can't continue the romance either. I can definitely see her as a Sith in Kotor2 but not necessarily the dark lord, but someone has to take over in Revan's absence. Bastila is as good a choice as any.

Maybe she'll be one of the few surviving Jedis leading an underground movement of Jedis. Another possibility is that she followed Revan (if lightside, mind you :unsure: ) on his expedition or whatever he went on... BTW are really ALL the Jedis dead or is it only the Jedi order itself that is shattered? I'm not sure of how it stands right now since everything I've read about this part far is pretty inconclusive..

i wouldn't find to too far fetched to see bastila as a sith lord even if you choose a LS ending. i mean she fell once, if revan left the galaxy, and didn't take her then it would be entirely possible, to a degree evem probable that she fell again without his/her love/support.

i think carth may be in it, on telos. but i agree that dustil as a great anti-sith hero-leader of his people is more likely.

i wouldn't find to too far fetched to see bastila as a sith lord even if you choose a LS ending. i mean she fell once, if revan left the galaxy, and didn't take her then it would be entirely possible, to a degree evem probable that she fell again without his/her love/support.

Unlikely, you forget that Bastila was tortured by Malek for a week and he simply used the dark side within her to twist her perception of things.

Bastila never was a true dark sider, what was used by Malek is what all jedi have or had at one time.

Also you are forgetting the redemption dialogue were Revan shattered the lies that Malek feed her, Bastila knows exactly what the dark side is and what the light side is and made her choice, if she fallen again that would mean she lean nothing but that is not possible because if it was she would have died on the Star Forge.

drakron.png

Jolee is the one who had to come back, maybe no as Playable char, but as NPC to meet up with the hero. I think it would be nice ironical

if all the jedi masters die in this civil war, but an old "padawan" survive

to kick some sith asses and become one of the new Jedi Masters.

Bastila never was a true dark sider

She was in my ending, she willingly knelt before me as I took my rightful place.

Mission I carved up with my light saber, slowley, enjoying her death (I though killing kids was taboo in games though?)

Jolee as well, the stupid old coot.

Obviously Karzak, the Sith Lord formally known as Revan is the bad guy in KotORII.

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?

Bastila is presumed dead. I think when they say presumed that means she is alive. I kinda think she will return and then i don't think she will return. It is kinda a coin toss.

Where was that said?

Unlikely, you forget that Bastila was tortured by Malek for a week and he simply used the dark side within her to twist her perception of things.Bastila never was a true dark sider, what was used by Malek is what all jedi have or had at one time.

Uh...isn't that the difference between LS an DS? Perception and views of evil and all that? She was acting on her own free will, Malek wasn't controlling her mind. She was a Dark sider, just as Vader was. It doesn't mean they are past redemption tho, or have no good in them.

Also you are forgetting the redemption dialogue were Revan shattered the lies that Malek feed her, Bastila knows exactly what the dark side is and what the light side is and made her choice, if she fallen again that would mean she lean nothing but that is not possible because if it was she would have died on the Star Forge.

You forget that Revan can just as easily keep her on the DS, she sure seems to buy into Maleks "lies" then.

Uh...isn't that the difference between LS an DS? Perception and views of evil and all that? She was acting on her own free will, Malek wasn't controlling her mind. She was a Dark sider, just as Vader was. It doesn't mean they are past redemption tho, or have no good in them.

No, Malek fueled feelings within Bastila for her to change her perception of actions and events.

We never actually see Bastila destroying entire worlds and murdering millions, its dificult to compare Bastila to Anakin because they have diferent ideas and flaws.

There are diferences of light and dark side,it could be said dark side is negative as light side is positive as we are have both the negative and positive.

drakron.png