Characters from KOTOR1

So you guys didn't like the character you created? or you just want a fresh start?

I loved the character I created, but my character was the MAIN character in KotOR.

I don't want "my character" to be my new character's sidekick.

I'd like to meet my character, but not as a sidekick.

Revan had as much personality as you give him.

Abiding to the aweful dialog choises you were given, i'd say there wasn't much to give him.

MY Revan was utterly bland, i really hope the 'true' Revan will regain his memories and turn back on being the great general again...

So you guys didn't like the character you created? or you just want a fresh start?

I loved the character I created, but my character was the MAIN character in KotOR.

I don't want "my character" to be my new character's sidekick.

I'd like to meet my character, but not as a sidekick.

You have a very good point. You could still play as character which i think would be cool for a mission not the whole game just a mission. I truley want a quest where you have to find Revan. You have to ask around and try and find him. That would be a cool quest.

Could be fun having Mission and Griff in your party, on the run from the Exchange after failed ventures into the Tarisian Ale brewing business...

I can't really see how they could have Mission back since in everyone's DS ending they either killed her or had Zaalbar do it for them. However it would be freakin uber sweet to be able to kill Griff in KOTOR 2! I didn't fall for his scam on Tatooine but I still hate that NPC with a passion. Kinda like Fargoth from Morrowind.

People tend not to stay dead for very long in that game. Just look at the battlefield after each combat. Even though they seem pretty dead to me, my other two partymember will come back, as long as sombody comes along and patches them/you back together. Anythings possible in that universe. ;)

Was more a fun speculation thing than an attempt to justify their return though.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

People tend not to stay dead for very long in that game. Just look at the battlefield after each combat. Even though they seem pretty dead to me, my other two partymember will come back, as long as sombody comes along and patches them/you back together. Anythings possible in that universe.

I want:

Bastila, HK-47, Yuthura Ban and Canderous to return.

I think:

Vandar, Carth or Dustil will return.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Remember how in the dialogue canderous had he talked about a really fast spaceship in an asteroid or something like that?

First does anyone remember that? Second, anyone think it plays a part in this one?

Guest Michael Chu
Remember how in the dialogue canderous had he talked about a really fast spaceship in an asteroid or something like that?

First does anyone remember that? Second, anyone think it plays a part in this one?

Umm... possible New Jedi Order SPOILERS. :)

I'm pretty sure Canderous was referring to a Yuuzhan Vong coralskipper (think of it as their TIE Fighter), a little cameo from the New Jedi Order.

It's unlikely they'd include Telos and not use either Carth or Dustil. So I think one of them will return - probably Carth.

His last act was inglorious leaving Mission to her fate, so here's his chance to make amends.

1.Carth and Bastila will return.

2.HK-47, Canderous, and Bastila I want to return.

hey, Bastila appears twice. Sweet!

I'm pretty sure Canderous was referring to a Yuuzhan Vong coralskipper (think of it as their TIE Fighter), a little cameo from the New Jedi Order.

I knew it! B)

Well... ok... I didn't... but I suspected it was tied to that extended universe thing :huh:

Well, let no one say you don't know the source material

Is it possible that the lady with the white hair is Bastila? It looks alot like her.

Hmm. Then she would have probably dissapeared along with Revan, and undergone some sort of transformation. I don't think it's likely.

I'd like to see her back, but I do hope that Obsidian won't make her a villain...I couldn't bear that.

I find the white-haired woman intruiging in her own right, and will definately be keeping my eyes out for more concept art and information about the character.

It would be nice if she was voiced by Jennifer Hale, in a different accent than the one she used for Bastila, though :p

Here's hoping for a romance between the male PC and the white-haired woman :)

Though I do hope that, Obsidian will do Bioware one better, and actually give closure to this romance... The conclusion of the first game was alright, but should've been given one additional notch up. You get to tell Bastila you love her, and then nothing happens. It's not reflected in the ending in any way.

I really hope Obsidian will try to expand on the romance-plot in KOTOR II, after all: What's a good Star Wars story, without a great (Han & Leia -style) romance?

Here's hoping for a romance between the male PC and the white-haired woman :p

Yeah, right. kissing the walking icicle. Looks like she'll give your lips frostbite if you get too close....

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Yeah, right. kissing the walking icicle. Looks like she'll give your lips frostbite if you get too close....

She is a glorious trophy apprentice for a successful dark lord.

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?