The state of Feminism, the good the bad

BruceVC

"I have never supported the idea that men and women should play full contact sport against each other"

That's because you are sexist. I am not. I believe in equality and fairness. You do not. You put women up on a pedestal to be protected and babied like little children. I do not. I treat women like the adults they are. You do not.

Epic post Volo...epic post :thumbsup:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

"I have never supported the idea that men and women should play full contact sport against each other"

That's because you are sexist. I am not. I believe in equality and fairness. You do not. You put women up on a pedestal to be protected and babied like little children. I do not. I treat women like the adults they are. You do not.

It would make Greco-Roman wrestling more popular, I support this notion.

• Like 3
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

aqZ5bPM_700b.jpg

Taken from 9gag, but still.

• Like 2

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Ending of every match:

wrestler.jpg

• Like 1

Ending of every match:

wrestler.jpg

Minus the clothes though. REAL wrestling is done naked.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

aqZ5bPM_700b.jpg

She probably likes to cook as well, good riddance on that c***

• Like 2

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

aqZ5bPM_700b.jpg

I bet she actually enjoys bedroom fantasies with her husband that involve male dominance, the inhumane b****.

Edited by Longknife
  • Like 2

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

aqZ5bPM_700b.jpg

I bet she actually enjoys bedroom fantasies with her husband that involve male dominance, the inhumane b****.

I bet she likes to look attractive, damn gender traitor.

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I got bored and google-image'ed feminist....

Was this a real thing? http://31.media.tumblr.com/ff16a04a4b2e9db8a8ed8b32531662ad/tumblr_n2ybvupb7S1t49wdzo1_1280.png

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

aqZ5bPM_700b.jpg

What is this suppose to be? Is this is a real statement and  are these the real responses that the women received after being raped? It reminds me of something Volo would say and smacks of anti-feminism propaganda :yes:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I don't have to use propaganda to smack down feminists. They show themselves to be the evil pieces of crap they are on their own. Unlike them, I believe in TRUE equality - not crapping all over a specific gender.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Five feminist myths

There is also an admirable human tendency to be protective of women—stories of female exploitation are readily believed, and vocal skeptics risk appearing indifferent to women’s suffering.

This little tidbit explains a whole lot.

What is this suppose to be? Is this is a real statement and  are these the real responses that the women received after being raped? It reminds me of something Volo would say and smacks of anti-feminism propaganda :yes:

As far as I know it's a letter from a woman detailing her experiences as a feminist, and frankly; I'm not one bit surprised, becuase that is the behavior of damn near every feminist I've met or spoken to personally.

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

I doubt that's true. Experience tells me that anyone who goes up and talks to you like "hi, I'm a feminist, here's my manifesto" is going to be a fundamentalist idiot in the same way that a say, jehovah's witness at your door is. But I'm sure you know plenty of people who self-identify as feminists or at least pro-gender equality that just aren't ridiculous hardliners with no other identity than their single belief and you haven't spoken to them about that subject.

Edited by TrueNeutral
  • Like 2

As far as I know and they say, all my friends are all for gender equality, but most don't call themselves feminists and they consider the majority of feminists to be idiots.

The people I mention are people that identify as feminists and even vote for F!, and they do behave that way.

Not even the radical feminists that were around my school during those years now, but adults in my age, near their 30's.

The only reason they are in my social circles are because they are boy-/girl-/-friends of friends and it's impossible to avoid them too long.

And as I said, damn near, some of them are moderate but somewhat ostracized from their circle when debates come up.

I doubt that's true. Experience tells me that anyone who goes up and talks to you like "hi, I'm a feminist, here's my manifesto" is going to be a fundamentalist idiot in the same way that a say, jehovah's witness at your door is.

Really dude? Comparing feminists to Jehovah's witnesses? You've got some apologizing to do.

Now go tell the Jehovah's witnesses you're sorry.

• Like 2

I doubt that's true. Experience tells me that anyone who goes up and talks to you like "hi, I'm a feminist, here's my manifesto" is going to be a fundamentalist idiot in the same way that a say, jehovah's witness at your door is. But I'm sure you know plenty of people who self-identify as feminists or at least pro-gender equality that just aren't ridiculous hardliners with no other identity than their single belief and you haven't spoken to them about that subject.

Is probably because the ones that are likely to tell you are the hardliners, most well adjusted people know that politics sour personal relationships.

• Like 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

I remember that outrage. I swear these SJWs don't bother to do factchecking before they lose their ****.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Well, yeah. SJWs seem to have a burning hatred for the celebration of sex and the human body, particularly when it comes to women. They also don't seem to be able to comprehend that you can admire the beauty of a woman without reducing her to a **** doll, which I think says a lot more about them than the people who do like to look at women.

I also find it funny that instead of bothering to do any sort of fact checking they start throwing out accusations of sexism.

• Like 2

Well, yeah. SJWs seem to have a burning hatred for the celebration of sex and the human body, particularly when it comes to women. They also don't seem to be able to comprehend that you can admire the beauty of a woman without reducing her to a **** doll, which I think says a lot more about them than the people who do like to look at women.

I also find it funny that instead of bothering to do any sort of fact checking they start throwing out accusations of sexism.

I'm trying to find that study that said that girls with high self esteem were least likely to identify as a feminist.

village_idiot.gif

Well, from all those "i do NOT need feminism"-pics, i can vouch for a correlation.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy