Update 80 will be posted a few hours later than normal

Hey, everyone. Just so you are aware, I will be posting this update a couple of hours later than our new normal 10 AM PDT time. I have been at E3 all week so I need the time to prepare it this morning.

• Like 4

Pretty soon we'll be getting updates about the updates about the updates.  :shifty:

I keed, I keed.  Thanks for the heads up, BAdler.  :thumbsup:

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

:thumbsup: The communication about this is so much better than the end of last year

I know I was an ass regarding the topic last year, but I'm sooooo glad they are doing this now.

Viele Dank Brandon!

So...I guess the "#79 entry being delayed" post accidentally referencing #80 in its title is now prophetic! :biggrin::shifty:

Edited by Amentep

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Well, I posted this in the morning before I got to work. Fortunately, I was able to integrate the edits and code it up faster than I thought. Looks like it won't be that much later than normal (if at all).

• Like 1