Hoops 14-15

Rosbjerg

I'm so glad The World Wide Leader has Jalen Rose and Bill Simmons do these drafts nowadays, so much better than who they used to have in those seats.  Jalen's "Keep gettin' dem checks" never gets old.

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I'm curious to see how far Embiid falls and who takes Dante Exum.  :)

I'll be SHOCKED if Embiid falls past #4.  

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I'm curious to see how far Embiid falls and who takes Dante Exum.  :)

I'll be SHOCKED if Embiid falls past #4.  

The word is that the 76ers grab him at #3 so Nerlen Noels has someone to keep him company in the hospital.  :)

• Like 2

And Embiid goes #3 to the Sixers.  The Noel/Embiid Block Party has arrived.  I repeat, the Block Party has arrived!

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

For the love of God, don't mention Embiid in the same sentence as Oden.  Please don't jinx him like that.

Edit:  I'm surprised Exum didn't go #4.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Will the Heat trade for Napier?

Edit:  Sounds like he's heading to Miami.  But what about Mario Chalmers?  In the Finals Chalmers did ...  ... ... 

/scratches head

...  ...  ...

//scratches head again

Was Mario Chamlmers even in the Finals?

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I actually want Melo to go to Houston. It'll be a glorious season to watch Melo and '

' James Harden attempting to play defense.

Defense aside, the Rockets are trying to put together a roster that will shatter the all time season FT and 3pt attempts record.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Looks like the Thunder are going after Pau Gasol.  I'm a bit torn on this one.  On the one hand, Pau hasn't played any actual defense in several years.  On the other hand, offensively, he's a MASSIVE upgrade over Kendrick Perkins (admittedly, pretty much anyone is an upgrade over Perk on the offensive end), plus he could be the main center for the Thunder for a couple of years until they round Steven Adams into form (Adams has tons of potential, but he's still green as ****).  If they could motivate him to play some defense once in a while, the tandem of Gasol and Ibaka would be a pretty scary force in the paint.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

In order for that to work Gasol would have to go from 18mil to 5mil. There is absolutely no reason for him to do that. There are other championship calibre teams who'd pay him more.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

It's official, Lebron is going home. He's signing with the Cavs. That means Bosch will split for Houston. Is it ok to top hating the Heat now? Their future looks pretty bleak. And their first round draft selection looks pretty dumb now. On that note, will the owner of the Cavs apologize for that nasty letter calling James a coward 4 years ago.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell