KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode V: A Striking Back

Rosbjerg

axNtypT.jpg

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Texas?  :teehee:

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

c342d7508d71ab7a5a30aac8e04a5409.jpg

sexy-legs-38.jpg

Texas? :teehee:

I doubt it, the written language doesn't appear to be English and cowboy boots aren't an everyday thing.

Amy Acker is from here though.

5461314_ori.jpg

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

oh, I could hardly read what is written on all those signs, because the pic is so small on my screen. but yeah, it's not NA, doesn't look like it. the police line has POLITIE HAAGLANDEN written on it, though

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

To help round out the Sunday and prepare for the fresh week..

tumblr_n7q5vk3z0A1s3a9q6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n8w1dpTkGy1stjor8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n7456zX00b1qdggr6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mtgnznrmTq1sfo4e8o1_1280.jpg

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

random question: are camel toes frowned upon on this forum? 

Walsingham said:

random question: are camel toes frowned upon on this forum?

Only if the girl isn't hot.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Amy Acker's one of those women who is best in motion, not in still photos.

Like Gillian Anderson.

anderson12121212.png?w=650&h=488

• Like 4

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

tumblr_m4ldn3MA9V1rpju28.gif

• Like 2

Like Gillian Anderson.

I would go as far as saying, "like most people". seriously, even the most beautiful people on the planet sometimes look terrible on photographs. thank god for Photoshop

Walsingham said:

Ah, forgot to leave Safe Search on, whoops. 

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

don't know what Safe Search is. good thing I don't have kids so I don't have to know  :dancing:

• Like 1
Walsingham said: