Things that now sound evil

Walsingham

Monetarize.

With a 'z'.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Pudding.

• Like 1

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Jimmy Savile

Edited by JFSOCC
  • Like 1

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

No, that's a party where you drink tea. :(

There is absolutely nothing evil about any event where you're drinking tea. Just because it's a refined drink, and not as uncivilised as instant coffee...

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

There is absolutely nothing evil about any event where you're drinking tea. Just because it's a refined drink, and not as uncivilised as instant coffee...

But if tea is better than coffee and instant coffee is better than instant tea does that mean that:

Tea>Coffee>Instant coffee> Instant Tea> Starbucks?

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

The Taliban is a tea party? Then why the hell are we drone-bombing them? They sound like perfectly decent chaps to me.

Now that's clearly not true. For starters the Chinese drink tea.

the important issue is not the tea, it's the combination of milk and dry biscuits with the tea. The combination being as important as fuel oil and fertiliser.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I was in the States once and they tried to put cream in my tea. Cream, if you can countenance it! It's those barbarians that should be getting a drone-bombing.

To be fair, if you are drinking certain teas, some of the more refined blends, milk and sugar don't work quite as well. Sometimes they do require a dash of honey, or the hint of cream.

But not as a general rule of thumb.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Milk. You weirdos.

<I actually drink my tea with neither milk nor lemon, because I once considered how weird it is to squeeze stuff out of a cow>

-Elwood Blues

Milk. You weirdos.

<I actually drink my tea with neither milk nor lemon, because I once considered how weird it is to squeeze stuff out of a cow>

Then I shall serve you tea with the finest of breast milks and see if that doesn't change your mind. No drinking from the tap though.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif