KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode IV: A New Grope

PK htiw klaw eriF

sublime_seduction_by_stefangrosjean-d601

• Like 8

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Who's she and is she single? 

Mia Sollis, old boy.

0e4e03699c974e2ab33c81e12ef8e4b8-d5trl1j

• Like 2

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

red heads? ok
12761431_gal.jpg

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I don't get the analogy. is that a good thing? :shrugz:   

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

It means that whatever picture is posted you replicate, when Woldan posted girls with guns so did you and now its redheads. It's a neutral thing.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

it can't be a neutral thing when it's about pretty girls, so it's a good thing then  :dancing:

Walsingham said:

I guess she got turned into a vampire, cause Amy Acker hasn't aged a bit. Thanks Angel!

2.jpg

amy-acker-10-1024-1351.jpg

936full-amy-acker.jpg

• Like 3
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

I guess she got turned into a vampire, cause Amy Acker hasn't aged a bit. Thanks Angel!

I should post pics of every actress that played a major role in those shows.

Charisma Carpenter.

Charisma-Carpenter-66.JPG

Alyson Hannigan.

Alyson+Hannigan+-+Lockers.jpg

Sarah Michelle Gellar

sarah-michelle-gellar-31v.jpg

Juliet Landau

Juliet_Landau_7.jpg

Julie Benz

benz131280x960.jpg

Clare Kramer

clare-kramer-snake-photoshoot-1-1250.jpg

Stephanie Romanov

stephanie-romanov.jpg?d=1024

Mercedes McNab

14072197_ori.jpg

Eliza Dushku

eliza-dushku-18v.jpg

i still think Amy Acker is the hottest though.

• Like 6

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

It never ceases to amaze me how photographers managed to do shoots of many of those actresses and make them look thoroughly uninteresting.

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

that's because there's no mystery in them, photographers are eager to show everything they possibly can without diving too deep into the uncanny. it devalues women's bodies, which is good for women's liberation in some sense but bad for men's libido  :biggrin:

Walsingham said:

0740_3622.jpeg

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

Looks pretty good for her age, too.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Lauren Mayberry

tumblr_mse1edfYm01sh5mxqo1_500.jpg 

As a 20-something year old, my taste is obviously going to be of women around my age. She's only 25, so probably a bit young for a lot of you around here. :p I love my Scottish girls though.

I don't know what impression we give you but we have a lot of 20 something people here, it's just a very refined and aged 20 something.

• Like 3

village_idiot.gif

I don't know what impression we give you but we have a lot of 20 something people here, it's just a very refined and aged 20 something.

I didn't mean to make it sound like I'm the only one, I just know that..especially from the Pillars of Eternity side of things there's a pretty even split of younger people (Teens-20s) and slightly older to middle aged people.

I've always been into older women ...which is getting bloody awkward.

• Like 5

-Elwood Blues

Just old enough to have an oedipal relationship with baldur's gate, for most. :p

• Like 1

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif