Facebook games that are actually interesting?

Starwars

There are none.

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

Been wondering about this for a while. Does anyone know of any decent Facebook games, preferably with good stories, RPG-ish gameplay or adventure game-ish gameplay?

There's gotta be something out there.

Nothing matching that description. I used to have fun with Bejeweled Blitz competing with friends, but that's just a simple matchup game.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Wish I could disable the information that other people played game xy. It's annoying as hell. Everytime I visit the page, I see a 20+ on the left side. Urg.

Other than that... Haven't seen any interesting fb games. Though, I am not actively searching either...

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Wish I could disable the information that other people played game xy. It's annoying as hell. Everytime I visit the page, I see a 20+ on the left side. Urg.

Other than that... Haven't seen any interesting fb games. Though, I am not actively searching either...

You can disable those notices.  I have most game updates ignored on my account.

You can disable those notices.  I have most game updates ignored on my account.

You can disable the notes, but you can't disable the "20+" **** in the navigation. It is driving me crazy. I hate it that fb has to inform me that people from my friendlist played games that I have blocked.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

The Dragon Age facebook game was supposed to be quite good. 

If you're looking for browser based games as well with story then you might want to take a look at Masq and also Emily Short's interactive fiction (even if you don't usually go in for text adventures these tend to be quick, very well written and creative) Glass is a good one to start with.

I still play that one from time to time. It's nice not having to have energy to play, and those time caps on my companions.

The only one that has looked remotely interesting to me is Criminal Case. That's only because I like cop/detective games. I have no idea what style of game it is.

xl_precinct.jpg  ;( 

Edited by babaganoosh13

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.