What you having for dinner tonight?

BruceVC

Salad, chicken broth, and iced tea.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Doritos. I like Doritos.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Chicken Marsala. 

Pound boneless chicken breasts to uniform thickness.  Season, and dredge through some flour.  Brown (but don't cook all the way through) on the stovetop in a bit of oil.  Remove the chicken from the pan for awhile.  In the same pan, melt some butter, then cook a panful of sliced mushrooms.  Mince a few cloves a garlic and throw that in for the last minute or so.  Add some red wine.  (If you're a stickler, use Marsala wine.)  Reduce a bit.  Add chicken back to pan, cover and place in a 350F-ish oven.  Braise for 10+ minutes, depending on chicken thickness.  Remove from oven, taste for seasoning.  Serve over rice, with a side salad or steamed vegetable of some sort.  Drink the rest of the wine. 

• Like 2

Chicken Marsala. 

Pound boneless chicken breasts to uniform thickness.  Season, and dredge through some flour.  Brown (but don't cook all the way through) on the stovetop in a bit of oil.  Remove the chicken from the pan for awhile.  In the same pan, melt some butter, then cook a panful of sliced mushrooms.  Mince a few cloves a garlic and throw that in for the last minute or so.  Add some red wine.  (If you're a stickler, use Marsala wine.)  Reduce a bit.  Add chicken back to pan, cover and place in a 350F-ish oven.  Braise for 10+ minutes, depending on chicken thickness.  Remove from oven, taste for seasoning.  Serve over rice, with a side salad or steamed vegetable of some sort.  Drink the rest of the wine. 

Sounds good, easy to cook  and tasty :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Okay I'm having my famous Steak and Potato wedges smothered with my absolutely decadent and delicious  homemade cheese sauce :dancing:

I'm using a 6 month Irish Cheddar to make the sauce

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

A monster energy drink and a tabasco slim jim

:biggrin: Its obvious your wife is away. I am so use to these interesting and delicious dishes that you normally prepare

John Milton 

Whiskey, Doritos, M&Ms, and Stout.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Whiskey, Doritos, M&Ms, and Stout.

Yeah that sounds familiar as your typical meal Kaine, glad there is some consistency on this thread :thumbsup:

John Milton 

Someone has to be. I find that drinking during a rainy day makes things better.

• Like 1

:biggrin: Its obvious your wife is away. I am so use to these interesting and delicious dishes that you normally prepare

Yeah, my wife thinks that it's fascinating that I like fancy crap and just plain crap

I'm just a fan of delicious flavor

Free games updated 3/4/21

Yeah, my wife thinks that it's fascinating that I like fancy crap and just plain crap

I'm just a fan of delicious flavour

I was watching an interview with a 3 star Michelin chef and he was saying that when he cooks for himself or eats at a friends house he prefers simple meals and nothing complex

So what you saying makes sense about not wanting fancy food all the time

John Milton 

Roasted a tray of mixed vegetables with oil, salt, and a dusting of ground cumin. Ate with white rice and chutney. Tea.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm just a fan of delicious flavor

I think that's the right idea. I love me some fine tenderloin and some cheap easter bunny chocolate.

EDIT: Not combined, though.

Edited by TrueNeutral

I've been pretty good recently. Cut down on the wheat, and am eating salad for lunch, mostly. Plus several days a week I'm now working on my feet rather than behind a desk. Feeling pretty good. I'm still a tubby b****, but not quite as bad.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Tonight I'm having rice and oven baked fish, healthy and yummy

John Milton 

Rice and Beans.

Leftover roasted vegetables, half teaspoon garam masala, black pepper, chicken and beef stock cubes, boiled, blendered, then one egg added to give savour. Thick and very filling.

-Elwood Blues

a half a bottle of rum mixed with dr pepper

*stops chewing*

*considers*

*continues chewing*

-Elwood Blues