Pictures of your games Part 3

Rosbjerg

Only game where you can play a machinegun-elf. ;)

Not true.  You can play a machinegun-elf in Shadowrun.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Only game where you can play a machinegun-elf. ;)

Not true.  You can play a machinegun-elf in Shadowrun.

But not the bow wielding kind. Unless there is a Turok-esque tech bow in there somewhere.

Meh elves in SR. Trolls is where it's at. :lol:

TyBhzhz.jpg

When i think of machinegun elves i always think of Nazi elves we had in some story we tried to group write. It's just so easy to combine the two and  you can easily picture an elf in a black SS uniform shouting orders and wielding an MP38.

• Like 1

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Catching air ... (you can land almost on the other side of the lake sometimes)

NWO-0184a.jpg

NWO-0185a.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Yeah, that one upside down weird room spot in that dungeon is pretty cool.

I haven't done everything in the new module yet...it took me a long time to do Sharandar/got used to running all the dailies (I use them to level companions now) and I expect it'll be the same for module 2. Don't really need the marks so in no hurry.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I had a love/hate relationship with Desperados... it hurts to look at screenshots of it >_<

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Really? What happened? It always thought it was too easy, so i had to refrain from starting big gunfights while hiding in a corner and killing half the enemies at once. So maps where i wasn't allowed to kill anyone were most fun. edit: i've replayed it 10x i think. :lol:

Edited by Majek

1.13 killed off Ja2.

that's the thing, I would try to play through every mission using only stealth, and sometimes it would get very frustrating 

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

How can a game that looks like this in screenshots:

Screenshot_2013-12-24-15-13-39_zps0793c8

..look so good on my phone?

It would be fun to know the real resolution they're running it at. My phone's 4.3 inch screen is 1280x720 and the interface overlay is obviously in that ballpark. But the actual game behind it? 640x480?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

that's the thing, I would try to play through every mission using only stealth, and sometimes it would get very frustrating 

oh, i understand your pain now. Some missions just can't be done like that. :(

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Desperados was great, I like it even better than Commandos.  Desperados 2, not so much.

It is unfortunate that you can't completely stealth ever mission.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I also loved their ( as in creators of Desperados) Robin Hood, even though i was very skeptical the first time i played. :D Come to think of it, i have it one GOG so i should try to play it again sometime. 

... i remeber loving Commandos 2 when it was released but these days i just can't get back into playing it, it's just not as appealing as i remembered.

1.13 killed off Ja2.