The (hopefully) attractive women thread.

Heh, if we're going to start digging into the past as well, I'm half tempted to go find a picture of the queen on her coronation day.. :shifty:

600full-queen-elizabeth-ii_zps3cf15f3e-1

queen-elizabeth-ii_zpsa6441285.jpg

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Of course, to balance that out, I'll throw in something of more exposed flesh..

tumblr_mpc0x7fvCp1revbiho1_500_zpsfed58f

tumblr_mqg3tvw2661qz9pzzo1_500_zps5195e0

tumblr_mmakruYc0q1rh7yafo1_500_zps4f68bc

• Like 1

Well we've had about a week's break from this, so let's return with a theme..

RedRiding1_zps870ab558.jpg

RedRiding2-AnnaFriel_zpsbbbcbd60.jpg

RedRiding3-AmyLee_zps06e93e9c.jpg

RedRiding4-monica-bellucci_zps8f2c4be5.j

RedRiding5-EmmaWatson_zpsb897aa2d.jpg

What's this weird obsession with facial skin, fat, ligaments and tissue? Under the skin, we all look more or less the same.

Here's an ossuary sample:

bc-133-lg.jpg

Beauty is perhaps deeper than skin-deep? Alright, disclaimer: I'm not into skeletal parts and other necro tendencies, but I do like the undead in various forms in fantasy settings. :skull:

Edited by IndiraLightfoot

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

As long as they don't frikkin sparkle.

I can handle sparkling if it comes from them bursting into flames.

Also, could someone post some redheads?

Edited by KaineParker

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

We don't all look the same, bones wise. If we did, how would facial reconstruction work?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

IIRC skulls - along with pelvises - are the first places you go to look to see if you've got woman bones or man bones.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

"Your frontal bone is as smooth as a rounded granite boulder

Your eye sockets are like gazing into mysterious, wind-filled caverns

Your nasal cavities are like the petals of a soft orchid ...

...can I buy you a drink?"

• Like 2
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

IIRC skulls - along with pelvises - are the first places you go to look to see if you've got woman bones or man bones.

Finally I can clean out the attic!

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Wow, perfect features.

I dunno, man. Can you imagine taking that face to dinner? I'm having fight down the urge to leap nervously away from the keyboard just meeting her stare.

Don't get me wrong. I'm as prone to falling for ice queens as the next man. But I'm damned if I'll do it in my imagination.

-Elwood Blues

Wait. I thought your PC was borken? Maybe it just needs more sexy ladies. I recommend draping at least two across it overnight.

-Elwood Blues

Do you realise what you can do with a smart phone nowadays? It's not that hard to googlesearch "sfw cleavage" :dancing:

Wait, what? You're browsing the forum ON YOUR PHONE??

I feel about 80 years old right now.

-Elwood Blues

Heh, the Obs boards are on my phone's "bookmarks". Of course, since I'm at home, I just have it connect via the wifi and the router's internet. Not suck up data service..

• Like 1

Heh, the Obs boards are on my phone's "bookmarks". Of course, since I'm at home, I just have it connect via the wifi and the router's internet. Not suck up data service..

Sly.

-Elwood Blues