E3 Thread - 2013 Edition

C2B

Finally Max Payne to give more detail on this Quantum Break thing.

Or not.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

What terrible rape joke ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I'm excited for a new Killer Instinct.

And Metal Gear Solid, as always.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

A Panzer Dragoon-type game.

Now there's almost a reason for me to get an Xbox One.

“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

Ryse of the QTE?  no thanks, im very much sick of QTE in my games. 

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Halo can run at a 'blistering' 60 FPS. *snort*

Hm, that Shogo-esque game might be fun. Well, 10% chance.

Back in the day E3 actually had good games shown to the world for the 1st time. Now it's just generic shooter after another. Only Quantum Break had me intrested out of those games shown on MS's presentation.

Hate the living, love the dead.

Back in the day E3 actually had good games shown to the world for the 1st time. Now it's just generic shooter after another. Only Quantum Break had me intrested out of those games shown on MS's presentation.

Witcher 3, MGS: 5?

(Or do you mean exclusives?)

Edited by C2B

yikes, xbone is $499

thats the most i would have expected any of the new consoles to cost, and its $100 more than i was expecting the xbone to be since the system seems to be so heavily subsidized by advertising, publisher drm catering schemes and subscription revenues

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

yikes, xbone is $499

thats the most i would have expected any of the new consoles to cost, and its $100 more than i was expecting the xbone to be since the system seems to be so heavily subsidized by advertising, publisher drm catering schemes and subscription revenues

That's over $700.

A Panzer Dragoon-type game.

Now there's almost a reason for me to get an Xbox One.

Too bad it's a dumb Kinect game :/

And there dies my enthusiasm.
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Witcher 3, MGS: 5?

(Or do you mean exclusives?)

Haven't even finished the 1st Witcher and I've never played any of the MGS games.

Hate the living, love the dead.