EA Granted Star Wars License

Skyrim - A decent Chinese restaurant, with all the decorations to show for it.  Big complex plates full of chow mein and mongolian beef, but you will be hungry again 30 minutes later.

BG2 -  A nice italian restaurant that you would take a date to.  Not a large chain, just a place with a few locations but very popular locally.  The wait staff looks impeccable.

Gothic 1 & 2 - Some place with its own brewery on site, like BJ's or Gordon Beirsch.  Reasons speak for itself.

Farcry 3 - A gourmet burger joint.  Food is simple, but made with fresh ingredients and you can order the burger any way you want.  The Five Guys of gaming. 

Edited by Hurlshot
  • Like 2

Skyrim - A decent Chinese restaurant, with all the decorations to show for it.  Big complex plates full of chow mein and mongolian beef, but you will be hungry again 30 minutes later.

BG2 -  A nice italian restaurant that you would take a date to.  Not a large chain, just a place with a few locations but very popular locally.  The wait staff looks impeccable.

Gothic 1 & 2 - Some place with its own brewery on site, like BJ's or Gordon Beirsch.  Reasons speak for itself.

Farcry 3 - A gourmet burger joint.  Food is simple, but made with fresh ingredients and you can order the burger any way you want.  The Five Guys of gaming. 

:grin: That's pretty good and accurate. You are good at this

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

At least now with Kickscammer, the least common multiple is going to get some love again too.

Would the lowest common multiple of 6 and 2 be 6?
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Walters can't make his mind up. "Aria. The Illusive Man. Kai Leng. Any henchman. The list goes on. I think most of them could have successful [Mass Effect] spin-offs of their own in some fashion."

GNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHH.

OK, so there's no chance of the unspeakable actually happening, but it makes a Jar Jar Binks SW spin off seem positively sane in comparison.

• Like 3

So is BioWare going to retcon TOR and the Revan novel so they can create a real KOTOR III?  It's the one situation I'm 100% for a retcon.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

So is BioWare going to retcon TOR and the Revan novel so they can create a real KOTOR III?  It's the one situation I'm 100% for a retcon.

Nope.  They could very easily put a KotOR 3 in the big gap of time between KotOR2 and TOR, it's still a very big universe.  They don't need to go anywhere near the Revan storyline.

Nope.  They could very easily put a KotOR 3 in the big gap of time between KotOR2 and TOR, it's still a very big universe.  They don't need to go anywhere near the Revan storyline.

It's never good to put in a sequel before the previous sequel. Always leads to to much "Eh? Eh? You see how we're showing every event you learned about before?" and not enough actual storytelling.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

There just isn't any evidence to support the idea that Bioware's brand name has declined.  It isn't backed up by any sales numbers.

I know personally the brand has declined, mostly through EA's meddling. When a new Bioware game is announced, rather than immediately thinking "Sweet, a new Bioware game" I think "Wait, which studio?"

Though I hear a bunch of the Not-Actually-Bioware studios are back to their original names so that will help.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

While I hardly think it's time to cry doom about BioWare, EA clearly believes less in the BioWare brand, given they've renamed all the studio they had put under label with their original names. On the other hand, that was a pretty bad strategy, so in the long run it'll probably be a good thing for BioWare as there's no risk of diluting the name anymore.