What's going on in Boston?

Blarghagh

:huh:  They were never our "dogs" to begin with. I blame the Immigration Reform Act of 1965 and the modern LibProg Democrat Party.

http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/2011/11/22/bfp-exclusive-us-nato-chechen-militia-joint-operations-base/

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/08/usa.russia

...in the US, the leading group which pleads the Chechen cause is the American Committee for Peace in Chechnya (ACPC). The list of the self-styled "distinguished Americans" who are its members is a rollcall of the most prominent neoconservatives who so enthusastically support the "war on terror".

They include Richard Perle, the notorious Pentagon adviser; Elliott Abrams of Iran-Contra fame; Kenneth Adelman, the former US ambassador to the UN who egged on the invasion of Iraq by predicting it would be "a cakewalk"; Midge Decter, biographer of Donald Rumsfeld and a director of the rightwing Heritage Foundation; Frank Gaffney of the militarist Centre for Security Policy; Bruce Jackson, former US military intelligence officer and one-time vice-president of Lockheed Martin, now president of the US Committee on Nato; Michael Ledeen of the American Enterprise Institute, a former admirer of Italian fascism and now a leading proponent of regime change in Iran; and R James Woolsey, the former CIA director who is one of the leading cheerleaders behind George Bush's plans to re-model the Muslim world along pro-US lines.

In August, the ACPC welcomed the award of political asylum in the US, and a US-government funded grant, to Ilyas Akhmadov, foreign minister in the opposition Chechen government, and a man Moscow describes as a terrorist. Coming from both political parties, the ACPC members represent the backbone of the US foreign policy establishment, and their views are indeed those of the US administration.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sibel_Edmonds

In Edmonds own words, once again: What I want you to specifically take with you from this second article is that: 1- The largest concentrations of these active Chechen terrorists are in (in order): Turkey- A NATO member, Azerbaijan (Almost a NATO Member), Germany (a NATO Member), followed by Dubai- one of the closest US Allies in the Arab States, and Qatar-another very close US ally and partner in the Arab states. 2- Amazingly these notorious ‘Islamist’ terrorists are not present in ‘Islamist’ nations designated as terrorist nations by the United States: Iran, Syria. Of course there are no Chechens terrorist groups in North Korea.

"The time frame: 2002, and the terrorist and terrorist supporting nations happen to be those outside our nation’s designated axis of evil. No Iraq, Iran or Syria. No Gaddafi-led Libya." Instead, we have phone calls made to Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and UAE. All considered friendly by the US government.

Edmonds asks us to do a little math here.... Main Chechen terror base and HQ in NATO Member and one of the closest US allies in the Middle East (Turkey) + Network Extension in Germany (NATO), Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates (Two closest US Arab Allies and Pawns) + All the major PNAC-Neoconservative members and operators + the CIA.

She then begins to show us the shady dealings of a Turkish construction company. Some of you may have heard of it, but despite my knowledge I had not. The companies name is ENKA.

I haven't understood a single word in the last four posts. Yet I have a strong conviction that the thread has gone arsemost into hell.

• Like 2

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

http://www.kentucky.com/2013/04/30/2621458/5-year-old-boy-accidentally-shoots.html

Five year old boy kills his two year old sister. Using his own gun, a "Cricket", a gun made for children.

The only thing wrong here is that she wasn't wearing her bulletproof backpack. Don't let the "libtards" tell you any different!

Man, I wish the two year old had had her own gun so she could have defended herself.

• Like 1

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

http://www.kentucky.com/2013/04/30/2621458/5-year-old-boy-accidentally-shoots.html

Five year old boy kills his two year old sister. Using his own gun, a "Cricket", a gun made for children.

The only thing wrong here is that she wasn't wearing her bulletproof backpack. Don't let the "libtards" tell you any different!

Man, I wish the two year old had had her own gun so she could have defended herself.

Yeah that's great. Let's take away the freedom of millions of responsible people because a few idiots, criminals, stupid parents that don't supervise their kids.

No f*****g thank you.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

You know that was not his point

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

It should be pointed out GD, that exactly what you said has been done with other amendments. Although the "stupid parents" bit probably doesn't apply.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

There clearly needs to be reform when it comes to firearms.  Gun owners would be best served by being part of that discussion, rather than stubbornly refusing to look at any possible compromises.

In case anyone was wondering, it's wrong both to give a 5 year old a gun of any kind and to make 'my first rifle' trainer guns with less kick for children.

I couldn't agree less. I have such extreme range discipline that I get antsy if someone so much as waves a nerf gun around. I got that by being introduced to guns at a very young age, always strictly supervised.

Five year olds can make anything dangerous if left alone. A ****ing pan of minestrone is a lethal weapon at that age.

EDIT: If you chaps have ever spent any time in developing countries or with tribespeople you'll notice they are unbelievably sober-minded with tools and weapons. they get access to these at about 8 or 9 years old (generalising).

It's not just me saying this. There's a growing vein of thought which suggests that many Westerners are feckless adults because we cotton-ball our kids.

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Wals brings up an excellent point but I agree a kid that young should not be anywhere around a real firearm the the parents were criminally negligent in a) giving him one & b) leaving him with it unsupervised.

That has nothing to do with me, and should not lead to even the slightest infringement upon me.

@Hurlshot, the problem with your comment about "reform" is that in this administration we are not dealing with an honest partner. This whole plan for expanded back ground checks is not a bad one at all but the President and his party view it only as a first step. Their ultimate aim has always been complete and total disarmament. They are just looking to do it incrementally. If I thought for a second the Manchin plan would be the end of it, I'd support it completely. But I know better, and I do not trust the President or his party. They have been nothing but opponents of freedom of any sort. And firearms is at the top of their hit list.

Thomas Sowell

Jumping back to Hurlshot's commentary I think there's a lot of gun owners who'd agree. The NRA made a massive error by choosing to defend unlimited possession of firearms.

In my opinion, licensing and license regulation _to a standard comparable with car ownership_ should be acceptable:

1) Owning small arms is not going to prevent the US govt., with all its military and COIN machine from stamping down hard if it ever chose to. It's not protecting anyone from the State.

2) Anyone who wants to drive puts in the hours to learn how to do it safely and doesn't **** about.

If you happen to disagree with point 1 then insisting that people learn how to use guns (point 2), and making them a statement of seriousness and adulthood will just make them more effective.

-Elwood Blues

In Denmark you take a hunting license. You actually learn to track as well as gun safety and the whole thing finishes with a marksmanship test. If you don't score well enough that's an automatic fail. 

It's a good way to weed out those who just want a toy.

• Like 1

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I completely disagree with your first point. In 2012 14,974,534 individual hunting licenses were sold in the US. It is a safe bet that 95% of those individuals own a firearm. Probably more than one. That's just hunters. Add to that the number of legal gun owners who don't hunt. It may be half as much, it may be double. The entire muster of the US armed forces including the state national guard & reserves is under 3 million. If even half of just hunters are willing to fight, and 100% of the military is willing to turn their weapons on US citizens if someday ordered to do so (by NO means a certainty) they would still be outnumbered 2 to 1. And granted private gun owners could never be organized into any type of regular fighting force, however I don't think I need to remind you of the effectiveness of partisan resistance. 

If any political party or group entertains dreams of taking total power in the US step 1 is disarming the citizens. I say we don't take the first step.

Edited by Guard Dog

Thomas Sowell

OK, so, how does that affect my second, old hound?

-Elwood Blues

Back to the topic a bit, the three boys that were arrested for obstruction are in for a rough ride here.  Choose your friends wisely, I suppose.  It will be a shame if they are just caught up in this by accident, but I doubt that is the case. 

• Like 1

I live in Sweden. Sweden is part of Europe. I can legally go out and buy a fully automatic firearm here. For example an Uzi.

Can you?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I don't get excited about the 3D gun. You can - and people do - make shotguns out of plumbing pipe. The hard part is getting the ammunition.

A printer plus materials is, what, 2k? A legit firearm is about £300, for equivalent utility. I don't know what the going rate is for illicit firearms, but it's not more than 2k.

-Elwood Blues

But that's a one-time investment. After that you can churn out undetectable and untraceable weapons all day. But you do have a point that anyone can create a zip gun.

Mind you, you are right that 3D printing is airfix skills rather than machining or plumbing. Substantially easier.

My take away point, to draw this all together on topic, is that it's a grave mistake to assume that Reality lives a long way away. Printing guns or messing with cops is all jolly japes, but it WILL have consequences. By all means take your stand, but don't do it unless you understand it, and unless you mean it.

-Elwood Blues